Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Conversationalist

Korean Lesbian

ewwww sickness D:
sorry to hear your sickness yesterday, but glad to hear you're better :}
Thank you. I am glad that I'm better too. Last night was not fun sweatdrop So how are you? smile

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I don't really care. I'll just get 150K whenever possible... You know what is cool, I beat down a level 80 opponent yesterday and I was only level 11.... I have no idea how I did it either.....
I'm trying to get as much as I can as soon as possible because the HoC team came right out and said they would be lowering the essence to gold exchange rate. A similar thing happened to me once, except I only won because they forfeited emo
They didn't forfeit, I actually won... I think I read that too. I wish I had an easier time getting essence...
Yea. Sometimes its easy and other times its so difficult. That's why I liked the match we played. We both ended up with a pretty good amount smile
Yeah. I feel bad for one of my opponents today. He was only level 2, but I'm not one to hold back.... I totally wiped him out. I really need to fix up my deck/army whatever you want to call it. If I get enough cards I'll even build a second one....

puppylove713
Yeah. I feel bad for one of my opponents today. He was only level 2, but I'm not one to hold back.... I totally wiped him out. I really need to fix up my deck/army whatever you want to call it. If I get enough cards I'll even build a second one....
I finally went through and made a new deck to fit my style of play better. I especially wanted a smaller deck. I wasn't really counting and ended up with 59 cards. That's only one less than my default deck rofl

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian

ewwww sickness D:
Thank you. I am glad that I'm better too. Last night was not fun sweatdrop So how are you? smile

Rather tired, just about to go jog soon before I shower and sleep P:
Just not looking forward to doing it haha

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I finally went through and made a new deck to fit my style of play better. I especially wanted a smaller deck. I wasn't really counting and ended up with 59 cards. That's only one less than my default deck rofl
I haven't figured out my play style yet. I'm always trying something different, but I did just redo my deck and too out the people I don't like and replaced them.

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian

ewwww sickness D:

Rather tired, just about to go jog soon before I shower and sleep P:
Just not looking forward to doing it haha
I never look forward to jogging. Or in my case, walking xd

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I haven't figured out my play style yet. I'm always trying something different, but I did just redo my deck and too out the people I don't like and replaced them.
I don't really have a permanent play style, but there were some cards that I just hated using. Lol.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I don't really have a permanent play style, but there were some cards that I just hated using. Lol.
Same here. I do however love the spell cards I have to use in my deck, but I don't have that many...

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
I never look forward to jogging. Or in my case, walking xd

walking I don't mind much, it's just the walking "fast" is not in my favor xD
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian
sgt.Frosty
Korean Lesbian

OH MY GOODNESS
YES~
hello :}

xd

how are you?

splendid, how about yourself?

I'm playing happy wars, and essentially had a match of a full team versus one guy(he had bots helping him)

I almost feel sorry for him losing, cause matchmaking for this game needs to be fixed, and I say almost because I won.

but I just realized that I gotta sleep soon cause i'm scheduled for stuff tomorrow at noon for work

ooh what's this happy wars thing going on?
I hear it's addicting
and you should head on over to bed, it sucks to oversleep

its a new arcade game, tower control, and destroying the enemies big tower. netcode is bad though gonk

Kreiystahl
Sleepy Hello
emotion_hug I'm sorry I missed your post.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi Pup and Purp. xd lol cheese_whine

zariqueen
Hi Pup and Purp. xd lol cheese_whine
emotion_zzz Huh? Wha? emotion_zzz

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points