Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Conversationalist

I_LOVE_PURPLE777
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr
RAWR. They put a cap on the amount of gold you can earn in HoC. Oh well, I knew it would happen sooner rather than later. I'm off to go earn as much gold as possible before they lower it yet again >.<

Boo. I haven't even gotten on it yet.
I know some people were making gold like crazy because I've made almost 300K now and I've been beaten by people who get 3x as much as I do in one match. Now the cap is set to 150K a day but they are going to make gold more difficult to get soon. If you end up playing, we should play a match together blaugh
I'll play you if you want. I don't mind. Of course it will be on my main because I can't play it on this account. In case you forgot my main is puppylove713....
Sure. Would you like to play now? I can set it up.

Lonely Phantom

PurpleLovr
I_LOVE_PURPLE777
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr
RAWR. They put a cap on the amount of gold you can earn in HoC. Oh well, I knew it would happen sooner rather than later. I'm off to go earn as much gold as possible before they lower it yet again >.<

Boo. I haven't even gotten on it yet.
I know some people were making gold like crazy because I've made almost 300K now and I've been beaten by people who get 3x as much as I do in one match. Now the cap is set to 150K a day but they are going to make gold more difficult to get soon. If you end up playing, we should play a match together blaugh
I'll play you if you want. I don't mind. Of course it will be on my main because I can't play it on this account. In case you forgot my main is puppylove713....
Sure. Would you like to play now? I can set it up.
Sure. I just got done beating up the computer...

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
http://www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/nimbus/join/?gid=822628577 Theres the link blaugh
Alright, thanks. Good luck.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
so this hurricane. there is a 90% chance I may get rain OR snow....20 inches of it burning_eyes

*puts Frosty in a sound boat* eek sweatdrop

whats a sound boat? emotion_kirakira

Perhaps I should have said: A boat of sound construction. lol xd

oh, ok, but wouldn't the water be a worse place to be in the event of a hurricane?

Since hurricanes pack most of their punch with water damage... perhaps not. wink
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
so this hurricane. there is a 90% chance I may get rain OR snow....20 inches of it burning_eyes

*puts Frosty in a sound boat* eek sweatdrop

whats a sound boat? emotion_kirakira

Perhaps I should have said: A boat of sound construction. lol xd

oh, ok, but wouldn't the water be a worse place to be in the event of a hurricane?

Since hurricanes pack most of their punch with water damage... perhaps not. wink

hmmm.... ninja

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
http://www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/nimbus/join/?gid=822628577 Theres the link blaugh
That last battle was so freaking cool!!! blaugh

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Lol, I always end up triggering those. That game was fun, even though you totally killed me. I usually do better than that, I have no idea what happened....

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Lol, I always end up triggering those. That game was fun, even though you totally killed me. I usually do better than that, I have no idea what happened....
Well then I guess we shall be needing a rematch soon cool

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Well then I guess we shall be needing a rematch soon cool
Yeah, after I fix up my deck a bit. I have some cards I can throw in. Oh yeah, I took this screen shot of a computer game I did. I thought it was so funny.
User Image

puppylove713
rofl rofl That was pretty darn funny! Thanks to you, I just reached 5000 essence smile Woo! 150K heart Now to start saving up essence for card packs twisted

Edit: Your third tab. emotion_awesome 'Nuff said cool

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
rofl rofl That was pretty darn funny! Thanks to you, I just reached 5000 essence smile Woo! 150K heart Now to start saving up essence for card packs twisted
You're welcome. I already had my 5000 for the day exchanged. I'm saving for card packs too. I need to fix up my deck.... Mine still has the basic cards for the most part...

Dapper Gawker

labalaaaddaaaa~

Korean Lesbian
labalaaaddaaaa~
Hello again! emotion_hug

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
You're welcome. I already had my 5000 for the day exchanged. I'm saving for card packs too. I need to fix up my deck.... Mine still has the basic cards for the most part...
I'll probably wait until I make another 5000 essence before I start buying cards. That way if there is ever a day I can't actively play, I'll still get 150K emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff