Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Why are you always happy to see me? I would have been more often, but I got hung up with the event... Now that I have have everything I'm not as interested in it...
Because you are awesome! emotion_awesome I still haven't done any of the whole Von Helson vs Don Kuro thing. sweatdrop I got all the trick or treating items though!
I've gotten all of the Von Helson items and the achievement on this account and all of the Kuro Gang items on my mule account. I have to say that it took forever....
Yea. It doesn't really sound like fun sweatdrop
I got bored with it... I may or may not go back and participate more... Which team are you on anyway?
Von Helson sweatdrop
Just like almost everybody else. Von Helson members out number the Kuro Gang member 10 to 1 or something like that... We are also the losing team.....
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Oh my god, you just reminded me of an old teacher of mine saying that.

a teacher was awesome enough to casually say "salutations"?
Yes, he was an awesome teacher. He is so cool that he drives a white PT Cruiser with blue flames.

his sunglasses probably have sun glasses
I don't know about that.... But that would be funny.

yeah, like trying to unmask a masked vigilante, only their special power is a mask instantly replaces the taken off mask

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Oh my god, you just reminded me of an old teacher of mine saying that.

a teacher was awesome enough to casually say "salutations"?
Yes, he was an awesome teacher. He is so cool that he drives a white PT Cruiser with blue flames.

his sunglasses probably have sun glasses
I don't know about that.... But that would be funny.

yeah, like trying to unmask a masked vigilante, only their special power is a mask instantly replaces the taken off mask
Lol, yeah. I always find things like that kind of funny.

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
Just like almost everybody else. Von Helson members out number the Kuro Gang member 10 to 1 or something like that... We are also the losing team.....
Yea, I noticed that. It's all the darn vampire hype >.< I would have participated in the event, but the new game has been majorly distracting me

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
Well, even if you can't give anything, be sure to stop on by. We always have fun games/contests, and we end up just chatting and having fun 90% of the time anyway 3nodding

PS - Thank you for the donation! Where were you intending for it to go? I can put it towards the raffle prize. Or towards our tektek prizes. Just let me know smile

Oh no no I want you to get closer to that Masquerade going on :}
Other than that you can do whatever you want w/ it!
I'll definitely tell my friends about this thread! <3

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr
Well, even if you can't give anything, be sure to stop on by. We always have fun games/contests, and we end up just chatting and having fun 90% of the time anyway 3nodding

PS - Thank you for the donation! Where were you intending for it to go? I can put it towards the raffle prize. Or towards our tektek prizes. Just let me know smile

Oh no no I want you to get closer to that Masquerade going on :}
Other than that you can do whatever you want w/ it!
I'll definitely tell my friends about this thread! <3
Oh well thank you so much! emotion_hug

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Yea, I noticed that. It's all the darn vampire hype >.< I would have participated in the event, but the new game has been majorly distracting me
I played that for a while too, but I have been doing other things, such as trying to get enough gold to finish off my true Halloween avi. The one I'm using is only temporary, but she looks good.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I played that for a while too, but I have been doing other things, such as trying to get enough gold to finish off my true Halloween avi. The one I'm using is only temporary, but she looks good.
Speaking of making gold, now that I'm level 10 on the new game, I make a good 100K every 2-3 hours. And there's no limit on it. It's pretty nice

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Speaking of making gold, now that I'm level 10 on the new game, I make a good 100K every 2-3 hours. And there's no limit on it. It's pretty nice
You make gold playing Herald's of Chaos? I'm level 7 on there and I have yet to make gold on there...

puppylove713
You make gold playing Herald's of Chaos? I'm level 7 on there and I have yet to make gold on there...
You know how you get essence based on killing enemies and winning? Well the essence can be exchanged for gold. You get 30 gold per essence. It's quite an excellent exchange rate biggrin

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
You know how you get essence based on killing enemies and winning? Well the essence can be exchanged for gold. You get 30 gold per essence. It's quite an excellent exchange rate biggrin
Cool, that should be helpful. Speaking of the game, do you want to play against me? I'm bored and I'm tired of the computers, also, I don't care if I don't win.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Cool, that should be helpful. Speaking of the game, do you want to play against me? I'm bored and I'm tired of the computers, also, I don't care if I don't win.
Sure biggrin I don't know if I can tonight, im on my phone because I'm not home and it's almost 11. But I would love to some time biggrin I get bored of the computers too, and the random players always decimate me

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Sure biggrin I don't know if I can tonight, im on my phone because I'm not home and it's almost 11. But I would love to some time biggrin I get bored of the computers too, and the random players always decimate me
Lol, I actually won the match I played against the random person... And it is almost 2 in the morning here...

Animal Lover

Thank you Candycorn for the Midnight Gothic Bat Corset Dress

Lonely Phantom

Hello everybody

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items