Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Friendly Conversationalist

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr
Hello. Welcome to Ghosting!

Thanks biggrin
This looks like a super cool thread!
Thank you! Feel free to stop by and chat any time. Most people here are very friendly blaugh

puppylove713
Why are you always happy to see me? I would have been more often, but I got hung up with the event... Now that I have have everything I'm not as interested in it...
Because you are awesome! emotion_awesome I still haven't done any of the whole Von Helson vs Don Kuro thing. sweatdrop I got all the trick or treating items though!

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr

Thanks biggrin
Thank you! Feel free to stop by and chat any time. Most people here are very friendly blaugh

Good to hear! I knew ghosts were friendly emotion_awesome

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr
Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr

Thanks biggrin

Good to hear! I knew ghosts were friendly emotion_awesome
Haha yes!! We're breaking the stereotype emotion_awesome

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr

Haha, how long have you been opened?

Thank you anon for the Black Sequined Feather Mask heart

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr

Haha, how long have you been opened?
Just over two weeks smile We shall be open for another week and a half (until the 4th) Our guild does events like this for every major holiday though. We will have another one for christmas too! heart
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hey guys, what's up?

salutations!
Oh my god, you just reminded me of an old teacher of mine saying that.

a teacher was awesome enough to casually say "salutations"?
Yes, he was an awesome teacher. He is so cool that he drives a white PT Cruiser with blue flames.

his sunglasses probably have sun glasses

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Why are you always happy to see me? I would have been more often, but I got hung up with the event... Now that I have have everything I'm not as interested in it...
Because you are awesome! emotion_awesome I still haven't done any of the whole Von Helson vs Don Kuro thing. sweatdrop I got all the trick or treating items though!
I've gotten all of the Von Helson items and the achievement on this account and all of the Kuro Gang items on my mule account. I have to say that it took forever....

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I've gotten all of the Von Helson items and the achievement on this account and all of the Kuro Gang items on my mule account. I have to say that it took forever....
Yea. It doesn't really sound like fun sweatdrop

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hey guys, what's up?

salutations!
Oh my god, you just reminded me of an old teacher of mine saying that.

a teacher was awesome enough to casually say "salutations"?
Yes, he was an awesome teacher. He is so cool that he drives a white PT Cruiser with blue flames.

his sunglasses probably have sun glasses
I don't know about that.... But that would be funny.

Dapper Gawker

PurpleLovr
Just over two weeks smile We shall be open for another week and a half (until the 4th) Our guild does events like this for every major holiday though. We will have another one for christmas too! heart

oooh! I'll make sure to check it out during that time biggrin
I love anon gifting! <3
I used to give out a lot of expensive gifts, but I got into hiatus and donated a lot of my good stuff, so now I'm sort of broke except for a few of my prize possessions P:

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I got bored with it... I may or may not go back and participate more... Which team are you on anyway?

Korean Lesbian
PurpleLovr

oooh! I'll make sure to check it out during that time biggrin
I love anon gifting! <3
I used to give out a lot of expensive gifts, but I got into hiatus and donated a lot of my good stuff, so now I'm sort of broke except for a few of my prize possessions P:
Well, even if you can't give anything, be sure to stop on by. We always have fun games/contests, and we end up just chatting and having fun 90% of the time anyway 3nodding

PS - Thank you for the donation! Where were you intending for it to go? I can put it towards the raffle prize. Or towards our tektek prizes. Just let me know smile

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
I got bored with it... I may or may not go back and participate more... Which team are you on anyway?
Von Helson sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces