Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Everyone's retired for tonight? xd

EDIT: Page 100; WOOT! mrgreen

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

<Her snow white fur on her face turns a deep crimson apple red. Squirms, tail curling around her paws> You...are to kind...I'm really blushing over here. Heh..glad you think I add so much. I was kind of chased off by an idiot, but I am back now! <glomps, nuzzles, licks, purrs> How have you been, wonderful black kitty cat?
cat_blaugh So adorable kitten~ cat_4laugh Everyone contributes to the family, so when they appear it's a gift in and of itself cat_3nodding *Is glomped, pets* I've been well nya, busy and insomniatic, but good~
That is a wonderful way to think of it. A family..it is nice to be a part of something like that! <purrs, melts to your petting, nuzzles> Jason's work is closing at the end of the month..soo...yeah, times are going to be hard. Very hard. We may have to move, and not have phone or net for awhile. <sigh>

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
eek ZOMG; Thank You to the Bipolar Ghost for the Draconis Adamantine! Bweeeeeee! heart
emotion_hug 4laugh

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

<Her snow white fur on her face turns a deep crimson apple red. Squirms, tail curling around her paws> You...are to kind...I'm really blushing over here. Heh..glad you think I add so much. I was kind of chased off by an idiot, but I am back now! <glomps, nuzzles, licks, purrs> How have you been, wonderful black kitty cat?
cat_blaugh So adorable kitten~ cat_4laugh Everyone contributes to the family, so when they appear it's a gift in and of itself cat_3nodding *Is glomped, pets* I've been well nya, busy and insomniatic, but good~
That is a wonderful way to think of it. A family..it is nice to be a part of something like that! <purrs, melts to your petting, nuzzles> Jason's work is closing at the end of the month..soo...yeah, times are going to be hard. Very hard. We may have to move, and not have phone or net for awhile. <sigh>

Oh blarghl poor Kitten! emotion_hug sad
I hope it doesn't get that tight for you... I know all too well how hard times can hurt. gonk sweatdrop

Also... Hello, Lenthe! emotion_hug

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
BOO! You've been gifted from Ghosting 2012 by CandyCorn! Don't get a tummy ache!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Beautiful dress, and I'm wearing it. Thank you so much! heart
zariqueen
I wonder if Gaia took away the ToTing in Towns this year to control the speed with which one could gain H2k12 items?

It bug me that we can't get multiples of the items this year, either. stare

We can't get multiples?? Poopsicles.

Well, actually, it's not that big of a deal. I'm probably not even going to get a complete set since I'm not super impressed by the items this year.

Friendly Conversationalist

*pops in* Hello all

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Purple Cauliflower
zariqueen
I wonder if Gaia took away the ToTing in Towns this year to control the speed with which one could gain H2k12 items?

We can't get multiples?? Poopsicles.

Well, actually, it's not that big of a deal. I'm probably not even going to get a complete set since I'm not super impressed by the items this year.

Yeah, neither am I. rolleyes

I just tend to get a set on general Halloween principals. blaugh
zariqueen

they also patched the "zero" scoring on the kuro/helson event. said it was "hurting overall score" yeah, sure. they just want to cover their asses for the users finding a way around a problem they didn't want to fix
thankyou little ghost for the coco aquarium decoration. blaugh

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Page 100! Yay!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

they also patched the "zero" scoring on the kuro/helson event. said it was "hurting overall score" yeah, sure. they just want to cover their asses for the users finding a way around a problem they didn't want to fix

EXACTAMENT. blaugh xd

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
i think i have one of those alrerady
cat_whee It is an older item and it was popular around it's release~
yeah i either have one or its on my wish list idk i know i used to own it at one point but i sold it for arts
zariqueen
sgt.Frosty
zariqueen

EXACTAMENT. blaugh xd

anyway, i'm gonna check to see if the prices on some of the items have gone down

Friendly Conversationalist

We need some more people in here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas