Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 142 143 144 > >> »|

The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower

I'm ALL about procrastinating. 3nodding I need to clean too. My room = messy as effff.
Gaia is like the ultimate tool of procrastination. I have to "clean" my room, even though its not really messy. We are tearing out all the carpet to put in new carpet so EVERYTHING needs to be moved stressed

That is so unbelievably annoying. I am sorry you have to go through that. But just think, new plushy (hopefully) carpet!

I royally hated tearing up the carpet in my hallway a ways back, I dunno what they used to secure the carpet down but it was stuck on that floor like it was actually part of it. burning_eyes

Friendly Conversationalist

The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower

I'm ALL about procrastinating. 3nodding I need to clean too. My room = messy as effff.
Gaia is like the ultimate tool of procrastination. I have to "clean" my room, even though its not really messy. We are tearing out all the carpet to put in new carpet so EVERYTHING needs to be moved stressed

That is so unbelievably annoying. I am sorry you have to go through that. But just think, new plushy (hopefully) carpet!
Yup, its very irritating. Especially because my father doesn't want to take anything out of the house so we have to squeeze it all into the 15% of the house that isn't carpeted! scream It will be very nice when it is done though 3nodding
@sgt.Frosty: It's usually bars of wood along the bottom of the wall with spikes on it. I don't know if you have to rip those up too when replacing carpets. I had been under the impression you didn't.

@PurpleLovr: Oy vey. Better find a room or space where no one ever goes. Although it might have been annoying to get a storage space for all that stuff, move all the stuff there, then move it back after everything is done.

The Purple Cauliflower
@sgt.Frosty: It's usually bars of wood along the bottom of the wall with spikes on it. I don't know if you have to rip those up too when replacing carpets. I had been under the impression you didn't.

@PurpleLovr: Oy vey. Better find a room or space where no one ever goes. Although it might have been annoying to get a storage space for all that stuff, move all the stuff there, then move it back after everything is done.
We have 7 major rooms in my house, of those, the only non-carpeted ones are the dining room/kitchen, half of our guest room, and half of my room. There's no way its all fitting in those three spots rofl I'm just waiting for my dad to realize it.
Heh, well hopefully it happens soon. dramallama
my friend got me addicted to happy wars on xbox arcade, its so freakin cute! but at the same time challenging
What's that?

I'm playing that new Herald of Chaos game. It's pretty fun blaugh
I was just asking sgt.Frosty about those new games. Now I want to play...
Does anyone know what all the Halloween items are? Or is it too early for anyone to know? I remember they had threads in the past that told you all of them.
The Purple Cauliflower
I was just asking sgt.Frosty about those new games. Now I want to play...

i'm not fond of them, because some of the games gaia has available are set up like Facebook games, and you need to actually pay to really get anywhere
The Purple Cauliflower
Does anyone know what all the Halloween items are? Or is it too early for anyone to know? I remember they had threads in the past that told you all of them.

they are all in the marketplace now, just search "2k12" and look for jacks stuff, or kuro or von helson stuff.

but the jack stuff is more worth it if your looking to get at least something from this event

Dapper Genius

p3Blossom
omg so do you emotion_kirakira
s u g a r . . .
lnk1001
You have an awesome hat!! 3nodding
User Image
Thank you!!! xd

Dapper Genius

TheBlackCatLentheritia
lnk1001
Understandable! School semesters usually find me acquaintances to get me offline more frequently than during summer and winter breaks.
cat_whee See even if I meet people my school is a while away so I can't visit them frequently just yet nya~
Ahhh, the frustration of distance. I feel it acutely. Most of my greatly loved ones are far away.

Dapper Genius

puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
Hey guys, what's up?
Just relaxing into my Friday and preparing for the weekend! What about you?
I've beet beating up elves in the Halloween event... I've gotten pretty good about not letting those pesky owls escape me and avoiding the bats.
rofl
I haven't even checked out the event yet! It sounds very exciting!
You are on the Von Helson too. You have the same emblem or badge thing as me. I should warn you we are the losing team at the moment... But that is because we have so many nonactive members...
sweatdrop
I'm probably not helping on that front then....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff