Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 142 143 144 > >> »|

PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
Hiiii, PurpleLovr. 3nodding
Hello!! *glomps*

heart heart I was just stopping by to check out the Halloween event/procrastinate/see how the gift giving is going. How have you been??
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
Yeeep! I haven't been on Gaia in too friggin' long! *hugs all*

*hugs back* welcome back. blaugh

^^ Good to be back! ^^

Doing some trick or treating, mucking about the event, popping in here to say hi, uploading stuff on DeviantART, etc.

the event is taking a turn that I didnt think was possible, the smaller team is winning. surprised

I'm not sure which one is the smaller team...I haven't popped in there yet.

its the dark elves, or thats how it was at the start at least

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
Yeeep! I haven't been on Gaia in too friggin' long! *hugs all*

*hugs back* welcome back. blaugh

^^ Good to be back! ^^

Doing some trick or treating, mucking about the event, popping in here to say hi, uploading stuff on DeviantART, etc.

the event is taking a turn that I didnt think was possible, the smaller team is winning. surprised

I'm on the vampires side. Poooey!!!
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

^^ Good to be back! ^^

i'm just wondering why the coats and some of the other items are so damned expensive.

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

^^ Good to be back! ^^

i'm just wondering why the coats and some of the other items are so damned expensive.

And I'm having trouble figuring out how to attack. Agh!

Friendly Conversationalist

The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
Hello!! *glomps*

heart heart I was just stopping by to check out the Halloween event/procrastinate/see how the gift giving is going. How have you been??
I've been pretty good smile Although I haven't been in here nearly as much as I should the past few days sweatdrop How are you?
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

to attack, you gotta post in the event forum, then when you attack, since your vampire, you slash at the owls (hold down the mouse button and drag)

to heal, post in your teams sub forum, then you play a matching game. both games can have a max gain of twenty points. but I gotta warn you its laggy. and to get the items you gotta do SO much

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

to attack, you gotta post in the event forum, then when you attack, since your vampire, you slash at the owls (hold down the mouse button and drag)

to heal, post in your teams sub forum, then you play a matching game. both games can have a max gain of twenty points. but I gotta warn you its laggy. and to get the items you gotta do SO much

Ugh....and I can't get on the internet that often
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower
Hello!! *glomps*

I've been pretty good smile Although I haven't been in here nearly as much as I should the past few days sweatdrop How are you?

Don't even say that to me. I haven't been on for like a year. You are doing a lot just by hosting this huge event. I am okay. Currently bogged down in a ton of work that is just taking forever to do.

The Purple Cauliflower

Don't even say that to me. I haven't been on for like a year. You are doing a lot just by hosting this huge event. I am okay. Currently bogged down in a ton of work that is just taking forever to do.
Haha, that is true sweatdrop Awww I'm sorry you have a lot of work. I'm supposed to clean soon, but I'm procrastinating xd
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower

Haha, that is true sweatdrop Awww I'm sorry you have a lot of work. I'm supposed to clean soon, but I'm procrastinating xd

I'm ALL about procrastinating. 3nodding I need to clean too. My room = messy as effff.
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

sad

The Purple Cauliflower

I'm ALL about procrastinating. 3nodding I need to clean too. My room = messy as effff.
Gaia is like the ultimate tool of procrastination. I have to "clean" my room, even though its not really messy. We are tearing out all the carpet to put in new carpet so EVERYTHING needs to be moved stressed
PurpleLovr
The Purple Cauliflower

Gaia is like the ultimate tool of procrastination. I have to "clean" my room, even though its not really messy. We are tearing out all the carpet to put in new carpet so EVERYTHING needs to be moved stressed

That is so unbelievably annoying. I am sorry you have to go through that. But just think, new plushy (hopefully) carpet!

Brainy Mage

sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000
sgt.Frosty
Shadows10000

sad

Me no likies either...it's annoying!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out