Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 143 144 > >> »|

Readingknight's Senpai

Generous Citizen

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty

Whats your favorite candies?

hershey's, twix, milky way, 3 musketeers, 100 grand, reese's.

and, yeah. the list goes on xd

I'm allergic to Reeses stressed

Readingknight's Senpai

Generous Citizen

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rawfie
Till Next Time
Rawfie
:

No way eek ... You aren't alone...
Really? eek

Yes. I do too emo
Rawfie
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty

xD *likes em all but 100 grand*

its certainly hard to chew, and you have to be thorough before you swallow xp
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty

gonk

Readingknight's Senpai

Generous Citizen

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty

gonk

As well as coffee and cheese curls. I know, my childhood sucked xp
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty
Till Next Time
sgt.Frosty

gonk

As well as coffee and cheese curls. I know, my childhood sucked xp

not completely, you still had caramel and chocolate. biggrin

Manly Man-Lover

Till Next Time
Rawfie
Till Next Time
Rawfie
:

No way eek ... You aren't alone...
Really? eek

Yes. I do too emo
One year, awhile back, I went as a ref and my brother went as a blind guy. xDDD The shirt was a 3x and it like just fit.

Yeah, I'm like a 3-5x and I hate it when all the so called "plus" costumes are like 1x.

WTF?! That's not plus!

Friendly Conversationalist

*butts into the conversation about pre-made costumes*

I also hate how even the larger sizes are not proportioned properly. I recently bought a dress that is long in the back but is supposed to be like a short skirt in the front. I got it in an XL. I guess they didn't plan for an XL girl to have boobs and a bit of a tummy, because the front skirt part ended just inches below my tummy. At least half my underwear was showing. And it wasn't even that it was bunching up or anything (and I am really short! 5'2) the fabric just wasn't made long enough to cover the top and the bottom if you weren't like a stick.... but it was an XL??? Makes no sense to me... So I gotta wear pants with it xd

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr

I also hate how even the larger sizes are not proportioned properly. I recently bought a dress that is long in the back but is supposed to be like a short skirt in the front. I got it in an XL. I guess they didn't plan for an XL girl to have boobs and a bit of a tummy, because the front skirt part ended just inches below my tummy. At least half my underwear was showing. And it wasn't even that it was bunching up or anything (and I am really short! 5'2) the fabric just wasn't made long enough to cover the top and the bottom if you weren't like a stick.... but it was an XL??? Makes no sense to me... So I gotta wear pants with it xd
Probably because most people wear pants or leggings underneath?

I know when I wear a skirt, yes, guys can wear skirts too, I usually wear spandex leggings. 3nodding

Rawfie
PurpleLovr

I know when I wear a skirt, yes, guys can wear skirts too, I usually wear spandex leggings. 3nodding
I understand making the skirt short, but it literally COULD NOT be pulled down to cover my panties in the front. It certainly didn't look that way on the skinny woman wearing the Small size. My guess is when they were making the larger sizes, they increased the width of the dress but not the length of the short side. So because it has to wrap around my tummy, its not long enough.

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
Rawfie
PurpleLovr

I understand making the skirt short, but it literally COULD NOT be pulled down to cover my panties in the front. It certainly didn't look that way on the skinny woman wearing the Small size. My guess is when they were making the larger sizes, they increased the width of the dress but not the length of the short side. So because it has to wrap around my tummy, its not long enough.
At least you sort of fixed the problem by wearing pants with it. 3nodding

Who would want to wear a short skirt in coldish weather anyway? (Kinda depends on where you live; but here it's like 40-50 degrees during Fall)

Rawfie

Who would want to wear a short skirt in coldish weather anyway? (Kinda depends on where you live; but here it's like 40-50 degrees during Fall)
Yup. I'm kinda glad I have to wear pants with it. Now I wont feel pressured to wear heels xd

Ummm.. it was 92 degrees 2 hours ago emo (it is 6 pm now)

Manly Man-Lover

PurpleLovr
Rawfie

Yup. I'm kinda glad I have to wear pants with it. Now I wont feel pressured to wear heels xd

See? Everything worked out. xd

Mah feet are too big for most pretty shoes. emo (Plus I dun think my ankles can handle heels.)

Rawfie
PurpleLovr
Rawfie

Mah feet are too big for most pretty shoes. emo (Plus I dun think my ankles can handle heels.)
I absolutely hate wearing heels. I wanna smack girls who are like "Oh my gosh these stilettos are sooooo comfortable. I could wear them for hours!" I have NEVER worn a heel that was outright "comfortable" Those girls are just lying to make themselves feel better/look more impressive.

I love how heels make my legs/butt look though. So I endure the pain on special occasions emo
Rawfie
PurpleLovr
Rawfie

ankles were not designed for heels period.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff