Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 708 709 710 > >> >>> »|

<.w.i.z.a.r.d.>

I have a question about the auditions-I want to audition tonight, but church prevents me from showing up at six-seven o'clock. Is it alright if I show up late?

<.a.n.g.s.t.>
Atomic H
<.w.i.z.a.r.d.>

I have a question about the auditions-I want to audition tonight, but church prevents me from showing up at six-seven o'clock. Is it alright if I show up late?

<.a.n.g.s.t.>

Lott[e]Opera
So! You show up at the theatre sometime between 6pm and 9pm central on either of the specified days. Then what? Say Hi, let us know you want to audition. You'll be given a link to the script and we'll figure out which role you'll audition for (which may or may not be who you wanted, depending on the casting situation at the time).
Ok, I hate to admit this but...I've never heard of Wicked before coming to GTC. There. I said it.
Arqueete sent me here to remind you that auditions start in 45 minutes. 3nodding
KRISSY SENT ME HERE TO LEIK VOTE FOR TEH RENT, BUT I CLD LEIK TTLY VOTE FOR A DIFFERENT ONE (BECAUSE I'MJ NOT UKE!!ONE!)

...But I did anyway....BUT I DID IT OUT OF MY OWN FREE WILL! And because I've never actually seen the whole of Rent, so Rent Gaia style would be a start!

heart s you all.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Yeah auditions tonight!
WEWT

10 minutes.
I'm off to the theatre!

Remember, if you can't make it to audition before 9 tonight, there's always Monday night smile

Edit: It's been decided. You can audition for Elphaba. (But not Glinda)
I've updated the front page to show the progress of the casting and show pretty actor pictures biggrin
[O.G.]
I've updated the front page to show the progress of the casting and show pretty actor pictures biggrin

<.w.i.z.a.r.d.>

-pokes all the pretty pictures- Squee...

<.a.n.g.s.t.>
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

I'll try out for Nessa Rose on Monday.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I hope I can make it on Monday night to audition for Elphaba. You guys are 3 hours ahead of me and my choir group is caroling that night. I'll try to make it stressed . Good luck to everyone!
[.W i c k e d.]
I hope I can make it on Monday night to audition for Elphaba. You guys are 3 hours ahead of me and my choir group is caroling that night. I'll try to make it stressed . Good luck to everyone!

You might not be able to audition for Elphaba.

Our audition process is not very efficient or fair when we're dealing with this number of people. confused But we can't fairly take back or change the decisions we've already made.
Arqueete
[.W i c k e d.]

Our audition process is not very efficient or fair when we're dealing with this number of people. confused But we can't fairly take back or change the decisions we've already made.

I understand. So, what you are saying is only a certain number of people can audition for certain parts?
[.W i c k e d.]
Arqueete
[.W i c k e d.]

I understand. So, what you are saying is only a certain number of people can audition for certain parts?

Well, it ends up sort of first come first serve since we tend to give people roles on the spot. This was never an issue before since we usually didn't get enough auditioners to have people wanting to audition a role after all the alternates were filled, but now that we do, going with a system where we notified people later if they got the role would've been much better from the start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff