Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 708 709 710 > >> >>> »|

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

If there's any items you guys need that I might have, just PM me.
And if we want to add chisetry, I have a momo smile
I've got some fancy dresses, jewelery, hats (including witch's hat) some really preppy items, and TONS of boquets, one of those gold moutain ties, an elegent veil, a silver locket, bracelet, purple hat, witch's hat, White top hat, whit wool top, Missy Pearl dress, Jenny's white dress, Purple necklace, pearl earrings, TONS of boquets, and Zurg and RedBino.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
R!nalda
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

If there's any items you guys need that I might have, just PM me.
And if we want to add chisetry, I have a momo smile
I've got some fancy dresses, jewelery, hats (including witch's hat) some really preppy items, and TONS of boquets, one of those gold moutain ties, an elegent veil, a silver locket, bracelet, purple hat, witch's hat, White top hat, whit wool top, Missy Pearl dress, Jenny's white dress, Purple necklace, pearl earrings, TONS of boquets, and Zurg and RedBino.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Silly pants, I'm Chistery. ninja I do believe we're using Bertha's monkey pajamas, which is why there's no alt for Boq/Chistery... XD
[O.G.]
Shows I'll tell you right now we WON'T do:

Wicked - I don't have anything against Wicked, but the lack of green-skinned avatars makes this rather difficult...

Hmmm...this makes me think the suggestion thread doesn't get much attention. Just kidding.
[.Eponine.]
[O.G.]

Wicked - I don't have anything against Wicked, but the lack of green-skinned avatars makes this rather difficult...

Hmmm...this makes me think the suggestion thread doesn't get much attention. Just kidding.
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

That was before the aliens, duh.

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
By the way, do I even need to change anything with my avi (besides removing the CoCo and Gwee)? If I need to add or change items, please let me know soon.
[.Eponine.]
[O.G.]

Yeeeah it's rather outdated XD I do look at it! I just only look at the recent comments.

Musicgeek -- we have mules whee
Arqueete
[.Eponine.]
[O.G.]

Yeeeah it's rather outdated XD I do look at it! I just only look at the recent comments.

Musicgeek -- we have mules whee

Oh... we do? sweatdrop Sorry, mah bad. I'm kinda new to this thing. Eventually, though, I'll figure out exactly what's going on! ^_^ But that's nice. I'd rather not change too much, especially since this avi has been in the works for months.
And now for something completely different... I sent a message to [O.G.] saying that I wouldn't be at reahearsal tonight, but it turns out I may be able to come for a little while. Just in case y'all were interested.
I'm very happy! I'll be able to actually make rehearsal tonight, after all! ^__^

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
R!nalda
clownrus
Atomic H
<.b.e.e.l.z.e.b.u.b.> has a
devil put aside
for

Oh squee. I'm the Wizard. >w<

Ooh. Crap. I just took a good look at the calender and I won't be able to attend any Wednesday rehersals. Choir class. And seeing as I have a solo in our Christmas program...yeah. I kind of need to go. Ick. Sorry! sweatdrop

me

I just did my choir concert, we sucked! ^_^
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

HO COW! Where do you live? My school just had their choir concert!

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

If I say I might be stalked! Do you want me to die?!
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight you guys, I'm going Christmas shopping! crying

I may be about 5 minutes late for rehearsal.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I think I'm on time...because isnt rehearsel right now?
clownrus
You're reading the book right? Is it a lot like the play?
Evan Korken
clownrus
You're reading the book right? Is it a lot like the play?

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

EWW. So different. Not funny at all. Inappropriate, random sex scenes.
AKA, DON'T READ IT

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out