Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

*laughs* Ostara was two weeks ago. I find it hilarious that the Christians stole our festival that has a lot of fertility and sex symbols........
[BeccaBee]
*laughs* Ostara was two weeks ago. I find it hilarious that the Christians stole our festival that has a lot of fertility and sex symbols........

What about Christmas and the winter solstice?

Let's face it; Christians are party crashers.

And now I've got images of Jesus and Paul in Wedding Crashers.

You know, last year I got Anthony Rapp's book for Easter and this year I'm getting the Spring Awakening play. The irony amuses me.
TheCameraman

Really though! Happy Easter! It's so exciting that the GTC is still around! biggrin When is our anniversary?

End of June.

...that's frightening.
The end of June? eek

Wow.
I know! It's nearly been an entire year, but it so doesn't feel like it. XD

Should we do something? Have an Anniversary Extravaganza?

In other news, I love the Arbiter's Song like Seth Rudetsky loves Turkey Lurkey. Actually, that's a lie; I love this song because Raul Esparza makes it 1000 different kinds of bad a**, somehow. I just thought that analogy was too cool to pass up. I think maybe I relate because I make Star Trek/computer/grammar/livejournal nerd look amazingly hawt.

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
HAPPY EASTER, GTC!! heart blaugh

I LOST THE GAME
N00dl3s

I LOST THE GAME

GOD, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how a well-placed comma can change things up so lovelyish. biggrin
THANKS A LOT GOD.

I'VE LOST LIKE 10 TIMES AS A RESULT OF YOU.

In other news Arq and I have pretteh livejournal layouts that are all Spring Awakeningy and Arq made amazing headers and this makes me happy inside.

Also Mirror-Blue Night is AMAZING.

Um, that's really it. ... biggrin

[lulz dotdotdot SMILEYFACE]
ttB script is making a lot of progress. Will be setting dates soon.

[tos] script and I are having a love/hate relationship. I have a renewed love for the show, but while I usually just type off shows librettos, [tos] doesn't even have lyrics online so I have to transcript it all from audio. Which means I can't listen to Spring Awakening as I do it. Withdrawals, people lol
FESTIVAL MEDLEEEEEEEEY.

So I was just sitting here and thinking about the GTC and people who have hung around/become cast members/seen a bunch of shows...and it hit me...omg FANS.

So I just wanted to say heeeeey GTC fans (in Hunter-from-[tos]'s voice), ILU ALL SO VERREH VERREH MUCH. I miss you guys, I do, when we aren't rehearsing/performing/orgying. What's going on in your lives, guys? heart
TheCameraman

So I just wanted to say heeeeey GTC fans (in Hunter-from-[tos]'s voice), ILU ALL SO VERREH VERREH MUCH. I miss you guys, I do, when we aren't rehearsing/performing/orgying. What's going on in your lives, guys? heart

They have lives outside the GTC?

...wait, that's just me who doesn't.
OKAY GUYS.

So we've been thinking, we'd like to put together a site or something with an archive of old show info. We're thinking it'd be cool to have playbill-esque bios from all our old cast members and that sort of thing.

It'll be fun stuff. Trust me.

So, this is what we want:

To all former GTC actors:

• PM me a short bio for yourself. It should be in third person. You can thank your cat and Jesus, tell what kind of roles you've played, tell us a little about your pointless hobbies.
  • Share some of your favorite GTC-related stories and memories. Were you playing the Narrator and Rocky in Rocky Horror and totally walked out and said Rocky's first big line on the wrong avatar? (HELLO NOODLES) Remember the night we made the Bringing Sexy Back banner? Were really touched by a particular scene? Tell me about it.

Obviously, you give permission for anything you share to be put up if this gets put together.

I'll try and PM all former cast members about this eventually.
THAT IS SUCH A COOL IDEA.

I dunno about you guys but I'm ttly excited about this. I've already sent in my bio. biggrin I need to get working on organizing memories from the shows... Hrm...

OH. My copy of the original Spring Awakening play came into Barnes & Noble! biggrin Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up on Friday and I can spend my weekend not reading for my sociology class and reading about puberty-stricken German kids!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff