Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Since I'll be late Friday, you guys should probably just do the stuff without me (Popular, and As Long As You're Mine), and then we can do the Ensemble and my stuff at 6 PST, when I can be there.

Hopefully I'll be there a little bit before it, but there's no telling how long it'll take to clean the store.
Izzy Van Helsing
Since I'll be late Friday, you guys should probably just do the stuff without me (Popular, and As Long As You're Mine), and then we can do the Ensemble and my stuff at 6 PST, when I can be there.

My hope is to end up running everything in order as quickly as possible regardless of who is available (and sub whoever's missing). If we do things out of order, it takes away from the purpose of having a dress rehearsal -- which is to practice switching between the accounts, mostly (though realize that in a pinch it is easy to stall between skitssceneswhatever). Our remaining rehearsal time is, to say the least, limited razz If things aren't disastrous tonight I'm really holding on to the hope that after we run through it once we can find an audience and run through it a second time (even if we just tell them it's a dress rehearsal).

I still don't know if we want to perform at the theater tomorrow? Here's the options: a) two shows at the theater one right after another b) show at the theater at 5, then afterward find a towns audience c) find a towns audience, afterward show at the theater d) no shows at the theater. Remember there's no guarantee anyone will show up at the theater, but also no guarantee we'll find a particularly receptive audience traveling in Towns. Place your votes razz

See you all at the open square in... 12 hours. (I'll give out info when we get there -- PMs are time consuming to send, so. And we all know GTC needs an excuse to do even less record keeping when it comes to mules... I still don't have the Glinda password. Though I have a plan for her.)

Don't forget we agreed to do ensemble costumes, which you're sort of responsible for individually. If you need help GTC has old costume items we can lend you.

Apologies if this post is lacking coherency.

*salute*

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
So, just so I'm clear, we're using our own accounts for the ensemble, right?

And I understand the bit with the mules. Maybe you can just PM ME the info for my mules, since I'm the only one (I think) who will be late tonight. Will save time that way.
Who needs Glinda?

Yes, personal accounts for ensemble.

Dangerous Lunatic

Today must have been my Friday the 13th, because every thing that could have gone wrong, has. One of workers broke his leg last night and is gonna be out for a few months because of it. So, we're gonna have to work a few double shifts between the rest of us. My freaking air conditioner decided today of all days to break down, so I'm sitting in a 90 something degree room with the windows open and the fan going as fast as it can just to cool off. And finally, I tried fixing said air conditioner earlier and broke my damn finger, which I currently have in a splint. So, my typing tonight is gonna be really slow. I swear, just a seriously bad day for me.

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
I just realized I don't have a GTC mule for my parts... do I just use my account for my lines even when not ensemble?

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I am present. I apologize for being late, but these two old broads would not get the ******** out of my store.

I can has characters infos, please?
Just a reminder, at tonight's rehearsal we figured out the following:

At 4 PST (aka an hour earlier than usual) we will be meeting up at the open square and then touring Towns.

At 5 PST we will meet back at the theater and perform there.

Collector Fatcat

16,850 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image

Wooh! I've been advertising my kitty butt off for tonight's show. The front page needs some updating. User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
*tiny voice*

miiiight be late, or even no show today... redface

I am totally going to try my best to show up... but someone will probably need to do Trekkie.

Dangerous Lunatic

If it comes down to it, I'll do Trekkie if you want.

Speaking of show, I'm here now and it's almost 6 my time. Am I early, because no one is here yet.
Lord_Angelus_Flameheart

Speaking of show, I'm here now and it's almost 6 my time. Am I early, because no one is here yet.

I'm on my way.

ALSO I sort of informally announced on the front page that if we really are reviving ourselves we'll probably be doing RHS in October. Just sayin. We need to brainstorm ideas for TLAPD because I think we missed it last year and that was a crime. But that's a discussion for another day.

EDIT: Chatterbox Ad

Dangerous Lunatic

[O.G.]
Lord_Angelus_Flameheart

I'm on my way.

ALSO I sort of informally announced on the front page that if we really are reviving ourselves we'll probably be doing RHS in October. Just sayin. We need to brainstorm ideas for TLAPD because I think we missed it last year and that was a crime. But that's a discussion for another day.

EDIT: Chatterbox Ad

Well, you know I'm always up to reprising my role as that sexy and sweet transvestite. blaugh

Dangerous Lunatic

*Begins poking the offline people*

Come on, people. You know we have a show tonight. Get on-line and let's do this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff