Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of these recent Tony-winning plays and musicals would you love to see Gaia-style?

Book of Mormon 0.32116788321168 32.1% [ 44 ]
Memphis 0.036496350364964 3.6% [ 5 ]
Billy Elliot 0.1021897810219 10.2% [ 14 ]
In the Heights 0.058394160583942 5.8% [ 8 ]
Spring Awakening 0.23357664233577 23.4% [ 32 ]
War Horse 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Red 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
God of Carnage 0.043795620437956 4.4% [ 6 ]
August: Osage County 0.021897810218978 2.2% [ 3 ]
The Coast of Utopia 0.014598540145985 1.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 708 709 710 > >> >>> »|

Arqueete
[.W i c k e d.]
Arqueete
[.W i c k e d.]
I hope I can make it on Monday night to audition for Elphaba. You guys are 3 hours ahead of me and my choir group is caroling that night. I'll try to make it stressed . Good luck to everyone!

You might not be able to audition for Elphaba.

Our audition process is not very efficient or fair when we're dealing with this number of people. confused But we can't fairly take back or change the decisions we've already made.

I understand. So, what you are saying is only a certain number of people can audition for certain parts?

Well, it ends up sort of first come first serve since we tend to give people roles on the spot. This was never an issue before since we usually didn't get enough auditioners to have people wanting to audition a role after all the alternates were filled, but now that we do, going with a system where we notified people later if they got the role would've been much better from the start.

Okay, I won't bother then.

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
I'm elphie! *girly squeel*
clownrus
I'm elphie! *girly squeel*
Huzzah
Wow, Clown, you're still not off the whole Elphie thing? xD

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Le Fantome
Wow, Clown, you're still not off the whole Elphie thing? xD

DUH! Elphie is teh sex!
OKAY HERE'S THE DEAL FOLKS

In light of recent discussion, we've decided the following.

If I get two posts of agreement, we will drop all current casting decisions, auditioned and claims by former GTC members, and those that have a say in casting decisions will get together after auditions end on Monday and re-evaluate decisions.

I assure you that everyone who is already casted WILL get A role, but not necessarily the role they were given before.

We understand this is unfair to the people who were already told they were casted, however, it is also unfair to those who are auditioning Monday with the current system. We think this is the best way to deal with this.

Agreement?
[O.G.]

If I get two posts of agreement, we will drop all current casting decisions, auditioned and claims by former GTC members, and those that have a say in casting decisions will get together after auditions end on Monday and re-evaluate decisions.

I assure you that everyone who is already casted WILL get A role, but not necessarily the role they were given before.

We understand this is unfair to the people who were already told they were casted, however, it is also unfair to those who are auditioning Monday with the current system. We think this is the best way to deal with this.

Agreement?

:0 Yes, I concur. While it is unfair for people already cast, it seems to me like it's doubly unfair to people who can't make the second auditions night. Withholding casting decisions until after both nights--allowing everyone a chance--seems like a splendid idea.
[O.G.]

Agreement?
I agree. Distributing the parts will benefit the entire performance instead of having everybody killing each other over one part. xD Now everyone will probably have a chance to perform. =D

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Fine I guess I agree... crying
[O.G.]

Agreement?

Thank you for this suggestion! I definatley agree. I was very sad that when I thought I would be excluded a chance at a part just because I had a prior engagement on Saturday, and that others who were unable to make it would also be exculded.. Now there are equal chances for everyone! (And I'm sorry for the people who were already casted. I'm sure you all did wonderfully, and I'm very proud of you all! heart )
clownrus
Fine I guess I agree... crying
Maybe you will stil be casted as Elphaba think on the brighter side on things mrgreen
<.w.i.z.a.r.d.>

Peachy with me. ^^ -crosses fingers-

<.a.n.g.s.t.>
It definitely is a fair way of doing things. So I also agree.
I'm absolutly in love with acting, from the ages 9 to 12 I was part of tons acting classes at a little studio called Kids Acting. At my school they also offer an acting elective that I have taken three times, S0 I would think it would be awesome if I could audition for your company!
Oh yeah, and I'm almost 14 right now, I'm not sure if I'm too younge or anything, so I just thought I should tell you all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff