Welcome to Gaia! ::

This sounds great! I've been doing some two person sketches, but it sounds like you guys are WAY more experienced with this.

I'll definitely try to catch your rehearsal tonight (that's still on, right?)
V. Wolfe
This sounds great! I've been doing some two person sketches, but it sounds like you guys are WAY more experienced with this.

I'll definitely try to catch your rehearsal tonight (that's still on, right?)

Great hope to see you there! 3nodding And yes it is still on tonight.
I'll be there. ^_~
Sounds really cool guys! I'll have to check it out! 3nodding
MyincePie
I'll be there. ^_~

See you there whee
[Cherry.Wine]
Sounds really cool guys! I'll have to check it out! 3nodding

Hope to see you at one of our shows! biggrin
Heh... My mom's car decided to spaz, and then I accidentally pulled my computer out of the plug. Right before I got on Towns. RAR! domokun Domo. Eat Kitten. Domo says no. Pie. Eat kitten. Pie eats kitten.
Hey, that was a fun rehearsal biggrin See you guys on Sunday!
I'll join, But I can only do outside skits. Mozilla doesn't want me to download flash player 8 D;.
Wikipedia
I'll join, But I can only do outside skits. Mozilla doesn't want me to download flash player 8 D;.

Well, it seems we're stuck outside until Gaia fixes the arranger. gonk Stop by sometime! We've postponed auditions, but since your name is Wikipedia and you're using Mozilla, an exception might be in order. rofl
Just a reminder: If you're in the opening night performance and can attend tonight's rehearsal, pleeease do, especially if you haven't been to rehearsal since early this week.

I'll post the updated cast list in [O.G.]'s journal, as well.
sounds really cool. I'm looking forward to it.
Finally, somewhere to go on dates. *lame*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces