Welcome to Gaia! ::

Baron5025
can someone give me a link to gaia towns? it doesn't work.

Here is the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?g=towns

Business Cat

Sorry I don't involve myself much - I can't visit all the times you guys are on, but I will try to sit in the audience and applaud when I can.

The actors did well tonight, and watching you all was fun! 3nodding
Thank you!!!

PUBLIC APOLOGY:

I'm really sorry that I screwed up, my computer decided to think Towns was spyware...
Taruto
Sorry I don't involve myself much - I can't visit all the times you guys are on, but I will try to sit in the audience and applaud when I can.

The actors did well tonight, and watching you all was fun! 3nodding

It's okay. We loved to have you as our audience.

Also thank you for the kind words about our performance we love to hear we are loved 3nodding
MyincePie
Thank you!!!

PUBLIC APOLOGY:

I'm really sorry that I screwed up, my computer decided to think Towns was spyware...

That's fine, there's really no need for a public apology. sweatdrop It's just rehearsal.
Okay. sweatdrop
bu bump bump bump bubump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump mp bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bubump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump mp bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bumpmp bump bump bumpbump bump bbu bump bump bump bubump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump mp bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bubump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump mp bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bumpmp bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bumpump bump bump bump bump bump bump bu bump bump bump bubump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump mp bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bubump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump mp bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bumpmp bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump
Scuseh... But you don'y need to bump ATM... Unless the thread's fallen off of the page, no need to bump.
It's the thought that counts? sweatdrop
Yeh... Some people really stun me. I.E. I was talking to someone in a Hiring Colorists thread, when some person says, "I red ur posts. im gna reprt u 4 likin chiz."

We had been talking about our favorite types of cheese.
Hey folks,

Previously, our auditioners were so few and far between we had no trouble dealing with them during our rehearsal. Due to the growing number showing up nightly now, we must ask that auditioning be held off for the time being so we can, you know, rehearse sweatdrop
OG I would personally like to invite you to:
User Image
you've been invited to the premiere of GRN's (gaian reality network) "trading threads".

User Image
:'D it'll take place tonight, 9 PM EST (6 PM PST, 8 PM CST). meet us at razorgod's house @ 1 barton 002429. it'll mostly be us answering questions and stuff about our new network, about the shows and etc. the real show will be airing sunday, time and place still under consideration. :3

User Image
User Image
That's nice of you, Chii, but we'd like to ask (and this goes for everyone) that people don't advertise in this thread, and we avoid getting too off-topic in here.
Arqueete
That's nice of you, Chii, but we'd like to ask (and this goes for everyone) that people don't advertise in this thread, and we avoid getting too off-topic in here.
I'm sorry about that but the pm wasnt working >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces