Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks

I'll be sure to be at your next performance(as long as Towns will work on my comp)

Hygienic Member

wow. sounds quite nice
Sounds awesome... are you still looking for actors?
2wenty6ix
Sounds awesome... are you still looking for actors?
Yeas, we are still looking for actors. Auditions are every rehearsal up til Friday at 9pm CDT. Just open Towns, and go One click E and 1 click S, at 9 Barton 1221. Keep in mind that if you are accepted, you will probably not be performing during Opening Night.

Hygienic Member

lol. how am i gonna go do it
onelazysheep
lol. how am i gonna go do it

Well, here's the script:
http://www.stellmond.com/scripts/cabaret.html

You can look over it now if you want and get a feel for the characters, and then you can show up at auditions/rehearsals tonight, which are being held at 8:30 CDT/9:30 EDT per the request of one of the actors. Get a feel for the characters and maybe even decide which part you want to use to audition.

Right now, the only person who doesn't really switch roles that often is Patta, who plays Emcee. The other three parts--Helga, Frenchie, and Rosie--are usually rotated around, so pick one of those to audition as. Don't be worried about goofing up or anything, and be prepared to see us goofing around a bit when we're not acting.

Hope to see you there! heart

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Brilliance!
Sounds like amazing fun. ;o!
I'll be at rehersals either tonight or tomorrow night. ^^
I marked your space as a favorite 3nodding

I'll try to come see each one.
Sounds like a lot of fun - cool idea 3nodding
hiei4ever
I'll be at rehersals either tonight or tomorrow night. ^^

Alright. Thank You for telling us biggrin

Thanks for your kindness, Pie. heart But we'd rather not use a guild at this time, and stick to our thread and journal instead as we have been. 3nodding
It's there if you need it!
can someone give me a link to gaia towns? it doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff