User ImageBeauty....

Oh, I really do like this idea.
I will definatly subscribe to this thread <3

.... There is a strange ecstacy about it!User Image
Harder skit?
I'm still in, right? DDDD; -goes all panicky, as usual-

Nah.
I'll be here tonight. =)
Good night all... PM me! Also... What are costumes..? Also: I have an extra guild you could use... I just need to clear it. Ish here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=10463
Arqueete
I'm personally very excited about our quickly growing number of actors. This skit may be the first time we find ourselves with too many actors showing up nightly. But, that only means we can try something bigger for our next skit.
AVENUE Q!!!!
Information about our first performance of Wilkommen is now avaliable.

Anyone who comes to audition in the next 2 rehearsals should know that we'll be happy to audition you if we have time, but you won't be in either of the Opening Night performances because we just don't have room sweatdrop
Central is one hour behind Eastern right. Cause I want to see you guys but am bad with time zones

Festive Celebrator

I am extremely excited about this idea! It was about time someone started doing projects such as this one XD

I will list you in my "Bored in Towns" thread, if you guys don't mind.
Zell_Is_My_God
Central is one hour behind Eastern right. Cause I want to see you guys but am bad with time zones

Yes that is correct.
Ninina
I am extremely excited about this idea! It was about time someone started doing projects such as this one XD

I will list you in my "Bored in Towns" thread, if you guys don't mind.

Go ahead we don't mind. Also Thank You for adding us! 3nodding

Festive Celebrator

About you guys having more actors than you need... you can always have understudies.

It's especially useful in case anyone in the cast has a last minute prob and can't show up on time the opening night 3nodding
Ninina
About you guys having more actors than you need... you can always have understudies.

It's especially useful in case anyone in the cast has a last minute prob and can't show up on time the opening night 3nodding

We might end up doing that, but we're not very concerned about opening night. Many of the actors intend to hang around for both shows despite only being in one, so they can always replace a missing person if necessary, and we have a couple people who are "officially" acting as swings smile

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Aww, I'm going to miss the first one. Oh well. Sounds like a great idea.
rosiea184
Aww, I'm going to miss the first one. Oh well. Sounds like a great idea.

That's alright, we start performing regularly next week smile

Invisible Fairy

11,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Rebuilder 100
blaugh blaugh

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll still go to the the rehersal since I couldn't make it last night.I just hope that I can get a part for any night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff