Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tick-tock.. BING =-=-ITS HAPPANED-=-=-= Gaia towns has a drama center! Finally. I woulda done it, but im am broke and not good at keeping things together... lol
Sly Incubus
Thanks for not mentioning me in your little credits.
That's the last time i ever play a cross half for you guys. I QUIT!

What? Do you mean the out-of-date website? You're in the profile... And that's so much better, because you get a little picture there razz domokun

Rehearsal and audition info! We will tentatively be rehearsing this Mon-Fri in 9 Barton 001221 (One click east, one click south, lower right square in 001221) at 9 CDT/10 EDT/7 PDT and so on and so forth. If you're interested in joining us, stop by around this time and we'll "audition" you if we can. We can take our time getting there, so if you come directly at 9 and the square is empty give us 5-10 minutes before you give up and leave 3nodding Once I alert all the actors of this rehearsal time and make sure there are no major problems with it, I'll put it in the main post and the journal. Actors aren't required to show up every night, if you're wondering...

If you come to see and aren't interested in auditioning, a few things-- don't hide behind our props (tetris pieces), stay out of the way, and don't talk while we're working (if we're fooling around, it's fine :3). These are things we encounter all the time when performing, but would really like to avoid in rehearsal.
Whenever house arranging comes back, http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15131385 we'd love to have your address. Or before, either way. Could probably also have some sort of link to be kept up on for people interested in seeing your performances.
Yay, thread! n.n
mcm
Whenever house arranging comes back, http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15131385 we'd love to have your address. Or before, either way. Could probably also have some sort of link to be kept up on for people interested in seeing your performances.

We'll be sure to do that when the arranger comes back biggrin
Yay, we're loved! xd

Fwahfwah, rehearsing in 7 minutes~ ♫ I should probably go and feed the dogs now so I can be done in that amount of time... XD

{â—¦}>>
    <<

-is interested-

If you do adaptions to musicals or plays, must we know the musical/play in order to participate in it?
    -just read the journal entry-
    Nevermind. n__n
    I shall come to the next rehearsal to perhaps audition and/or check it out. :]
    ♥

____________________&_________
[W]hat were you__ trying .* {to do?
+I wanted to see @> Roxas.

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'll definately be there tomorrow!
LunaSelene503

We'll be looking forward to seeing you! heart
This is already very exciting. xD
-glad she was able to join-

Im Cabaret!
This is fabulous!!! I will definitely come check out your rehersals. Looking forward to your first production.

Slay on!

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[O.G.]
LunaSelene503

We'll be looking forward to seeing you! heart
Great!
I will DEFINITELY be at the next rehearsal. Good job!
Yay! It's so nice to see so much love! I look forward to seeing all of you guys at rehearsals. <33
I'm personally very excited about our quickly growing number of actors. This skit may be the first time we find ourselves with too many actors showing up nightly. But, that only means we can try something bigger for our next skit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff