Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah

Lalalala...
Next week is WICKED!
Yeah!

Happy Kwanzaa
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Ooo...this sounds so awesome! I want to attend a performance. 3nodding
I'm sure to attend the performances of wicked, guys! Sorry I cant audition. I have too much stuff going on in the real world right now. crying I miss you guys!
Ooh, sounds cool! I've never seen/read Wicked, so I guess I should do that first..

Or watch the Gaia-basedversion! ^^
So, my professor of Old Testament History and Literature is the closest thing to living, breathing awesome I've ever come into contact with. He starts off every day where he does something called "Geek Credibility", since he's still in graduate school, to prove that he's awesome enough to teach us. Recently he's run out of material and opened it up to us, so what did I use for my Geek Cred?

The GTC. Complete with two slides' worth of pictures.

They liked the sexy banner. And I pretty much floored them all with our sheer awesomeness.

Also, when I was done and relinquished the podium with the built-in computer that spiffily is connected to the awesome projector, so the slides were shown on a HUGE screen, he leaned over to get a closer look at the computer screen built into the podium. I assume he was looking at the Sexy Back banner because he said "That is slightly disturbing" before he went on. XDDD
TheCameraman
So, my professor of Old Testament History and Literature is the closest thing to living, breathing awesome I've ever come into contact with. He starts off every day where he does something called "Geek Credibility", since he's still in graduate school, to prove that he's awesome enough to teach us. Recently he's run out of material and opened it up to us, so what did I use for my Geek Cred?

They liked the sexy banner. And I pretty much floored them all with our sheer awesomeness.

Also, when I was done and relinquished the podium with the built-in computer that spiffily is connected to the awesome projector, so the slides were shown on a HUGE screen, he leaned over to get a closer look at the computer screen built into the podium. I assume he was looking at the Sexy Back banner because he said "That is slightly disturbing" before he went on. XDDD

xd heart heart heart
TheCameraman

He just can't handle our sexyness XD
*strikes a sexy pose*

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
What a good teacher xd
Can't wait for Wicked heart *jumps up and down*.
GoodToady
Can't wait for Wicked heart *jumps up and down*.
Me, too! *jumps up and down with you*
We've been considering creating a new thread with more reserved posts and moving over to that one. Things are getting really cramped in the first page and its making it hard to stay organized and its been bugging me for quite some time now. Thoughts?
[O.G.]
Performance and Audition Information in the next post

Gaian Theatre Company

Official Thread biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Gaian Theatre Company is a project started by Arqueete, Patta, ShelliAngel, n00dl3s, and Goodtoady to put on free skits in Towns for the enjoyment of other Gaians. Skits and shows so far have included Rent and Avenue Q.

We use avatars as actors, using movement, emoticons, and text techniques to expression emotion and action. These avatars are mules shared among our actors and dressed like the character they portray. Costume and set costs are covered by the founding members and now, donations from the public.

We currently rehearse and perform at The Sphere Theatre located at 58 Barton 001221.

We hope to use this thread to get the word out about this project and make audition and performance information more accessible.

Read about the GTC's history and Theatre Etiquette

Got a suggestion for a future show to tackle? Tell us here!

PM Newsletter
Want an easy way to keep up with the GTC? Friend Lott[e]Opera and recieve our monthly newsletter, a reminder before opening night, and notices of last minute changes to our schedule.

Link to us!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/hqrp4][img]http://www.stellmond.com/gtc/banner.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/hqrp4][img]http://tinyurl.com/nkj5c[/img][/url]

i didn't knwo about the GAIA Theatre

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas