Welcome to Gaia! ::

kewl! mrgreen
For those who hadn't seen my past post we will be doing a performance at 9pm CST (10pm EST) in our usual spot. whee
CDT, actually. It's Daylight Savings.
That sounds cool!! biggrin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
It was nice to see a play in towns. I can't wait to see Rent. wink Though I'm sorry I couldn't go to the afterparty, towns was being mean.

The only things I could recommend was more advertising, longer play, and maybe and earlier show time like a matinee? It's hard for people not in the same time zone. And maybe Wicked? mrgreen
*Subscribes*

what a great idea!
Stali
It was nice to see a play in towns. I can't wait to see Rent. wink Though I'm sorry I couldn't go to the afterparty, towns was being mean.

The only things I could recommend was more advertising, longer play, and maybe and earlier show time like a matinee? It's hard for people not in the same time zone. And maybe Wicked? mrgreen

I couldn't make it to the afterparty wither because of Towns glitching gonk

A matinee is an idea, it went well when we did something like that for the opening night...
Sounds like a cool idea. Although I missed yesterday's preformance.
Sythe Hellsing
Sounds like a cool idea. Although I missed yesterday's preformance.

I hope you can make it to another one then! smile
I plan on it! Just say when and i'll be there!
Oh noes!
I don't have opera clothes! I can't buy anything good enough! nuuuuuu! gonk

I'd love to be in a performance as a side character... but watching is alot less work XD

I'd be happy to rent my house out for performances, along with furnishings and tiling. Such as speakers and stage area XD

I can't wait for 8pm! xd xd xd heart heart heart
Darn, I missed it agian! >_<
Pooh! I'M TO ADDICTED TO ANIMAL CROSSING!!! gonk

Eloquent Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
Man, you so stole my idea!! I had the idea for an acting troupe months ago... we were going to be Gaia's first...

Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces