Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fellow Gaians Our World has spun out of control!!! Gambino has threatened our way of life with his alliance with the fascist "Mother" He will lead our gaia to ruin!!! we cannot sit idly by and allow company's such as G Corp and his latest endeavor with the Zurg. Neglecting time and time again his duties not only as a father, but as a key figure in gaian politics. How does gaia's Leader respond not only to the mechinations of the Zurg Empire, but to outcrops of Zurg Support Groups? By saying that the situation is "Bad". BAD!?! What is bad is Johnny K. Gambino's Leaderhip of Gaia
What's BAD is that Gaia is spinning out of control
What's BAD is Gambino's Obsession with money making schemes, instead of looking after the well being of Gaia and it's inhabitants.

And I ask you? has Gambino been doing his job as our most valuable figure?
I believe you know the answer to that question.

Does Gambino have a PLAN to deal with this Gaian threat?
Does Gambino have a PLAN to protect Gaia's dear SANTA?
Those answers I believe you know as well...

Assasins are running loose on Gaia, with TWO sucessful attempts!!
How could Gambino let our dear Gaia fall into such disarray?
And What can we do about the fate our our beloved gaia? about our dear santa?

REVOLUTION

We must show gambino that we will not allow him to sacrifice the well being of gaia in the name of his selfish goals, that we will NOT allow him to endanger the life of our dear santa.

We must deal with the Zurg Infestation
We must fight back against gambino and his self serving ways
We must UNITE!!!
UNITE against the zurg menace
UNITE against Johnny K. Gambino
UNITE TO PROTECT SANTA!!!!!

I call upon the members of GIA and other Anti-Zurg elements, As well as those who disagree with the Gambino Way!!!!

Invisible Informer

8,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I agree with you.
I'm in.
Spread the Word

Desirable Pirate

8,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
my sword is yours brother just tell me what to do .
You attempt anything without provocation, and the Seven of Samael will have your heads.
Adolfo Pirelli
You attempt anything without provocation, and the Seven of Samael will have your heads.

You Who would stand in the way of our salvation will fall like the rest. Do you not see what gambino has wrought?
Regeika
Adolfo Pirelli

You Who would stand in the way of our salvation will fall like the rest. Do you not see what gambino has wrought?
We have ... and we bide our time, while your kind rush into a bad situation.
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika
Adolfo Pirelli

We have ... and we bide our time, while your kind rush into a bad situation.

I have no intention of "rushing into a bad situation, but i do plan on spreading the word. When the time comes, will you lend your aid?
So your sort of a "sword for hire"?
Regeika
We will not join petty revolutions. We take orders only from Master.
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika

petty revolution...Now thats a new one, And yet you kneel to a "master" Get away you tool.

Desirable Pirate

8,400 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
Regeika
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika

petty revolution...Now thats a new one, And yet you kneel to a "master" Get away you tool.
Master is the king of sharpshooters. Don't toy with professionals.
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika

Don't be a tool, "master" why subjugate yourself under the rule of another. As an addition seeing as though you do have a "master" I'd rather Discuss these matters with your Master than be threatened by a Subordinate
Regeika
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika
Adolfo Pirelli
Regeika

Don't be a tool, "master" why subjugate yourself under the rule of another. As an addition seeing as though you do have a "master" I'd rather Discuss these matters with your Master than be threatened by a Subordinate
Sir, Master went into exile to protect his identity. Our team works as a collective.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff