Welcome to Gaia! ::

What I didn't even know they had this?!

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
I just kind of stumbled upon this, and I think you should start this up again. I'd love to compete. I was going to compete in "the Voice of Gaia" but it also shut down, I think. But I think it'd be a great idea. We can all spread the word!

OG Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
eastern sunset
wahmbulance This contest has been shut down due to lack of contestants.... Please spread the word if you stumble upon this if you'd like it to re-open in the future! wahmbulance
You know what? I think it would do some good to start this up again. I would like to either be a contestant or a judge whichever; probably a judge since I have a large vocal background and am at a university pursuing a bachelor's in vocal performance. If anyone should be qualified at all ( don't wanna come off too strong or cocky) it would be myself and others in similar situations or otherwise have good judging skills. I am very good at judging technique, tone quality, rhythmn, pitch, creativity etc. and kna lot of people who like singing contests and may be interested etc.
Just takes some teamwork and a ton of advertisement. I know this contest was up a long time ago, and a similar contest called " the voice of gaia" also flourished in the summer (2011) but also had to close early due to judges having personal issues in life (nothing to do with lack of competition)
Furthermore I am now ready to almost get final exams over with and start my winter break which will have a full month of free time.
I really love the idea of a singing contest it has always intrigued me. So if your still interested, I am definitely interested and would like to offer a partnership or team effort in making this work. I also can do graphic art for banners etc.

Jeering Sex Symbol

Contest has been shut down gonk I'll open it up if more people show more interest, but for now it is ix-nay

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
More publicity can help you to keep this post alive ! razz

i think all this contest is a cool idea razz to bad u have too little time for auditions :c

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs
Hey hun ^^ did u get anymore contestants??

no emo lots of people SAY they'll do it, but no one's actually taken the step yet Dx cept you of course

gonk awww man, i told ppl about it and they said they look into it but guess they didnt hmmmm welp Ill still pass the word around xD ~crosses fingers~ hopefully ppl will come xDD I mean this is totally a great idea whee

lol thanks.... But i'm pretty sure I'll shut it down. I highly doubt I'll get enough people in two days, and I don't want to draw this out any longer than I have to

ehh its oki, its really tough to start a big thread

Jeering Sex Symbol

CooCoo4Puffs
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs

no emo lots of people SAY they'll do it, but no one's actually taken the step yet Dx cept you of course

gonk awww man, i told ppl about it and they said they look into it but guess they didnt hmmmm welp Ill still pass the word around xD ~crosses fingers~ hopefully ppl will come xDD I mean this is totally a great idea whee

lol thanks.... But i'm pretty sure I'll shut it down. I highly doubt I'll get enough people in two days, and I don't want to draw this out any longer than I have to

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs

Jeering Sex Symbol

CooCoo4Puffs

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Jeering Sex Symbol

Stromeh
Oh sounds coolio! biggrin
I want to enter.... But I have them dang exams, I'll try though... As for the recording, I might still have to borrow my uncle's computer mike...
Oh tschyeah though, I'm a falsetto, so can I use ehrm... both voices? (which is technically one voice, right?) Or can I not? P: I'm not sure how the rules apply to this.

lol falsettos work just fine~ as long as it's your own voice =3

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh sounds coolio! biggrin
I want to enter.... But I have them dang exams, I'll try though... As for the recording, I might still have to borrow my uncle's computer mike...
Oh tschyeah though, I'm a falsetto, so can I use ehrm... both voices? (which is technically one voice, right?) Or can I not? P: I'm not sure how the rules apply to this.

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Haha.

If I had a way to record myself, I would definately enter.

Shirtless Tycoon

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Gaian Idol!
Good luck! heart
Hopefully this gets to go
to the Home Page! wink

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs
eastern sunset
CooCoo4Puffs
hello could we maybe sing the songs on myspace kareokee and send the link or no. just wondering ^^ thanku

that works~ as long as it's one of the four starter ones!

okie great ^^ then ill enter ;3 im sending fee trade

YAYY! My love goes out to you as the first contestant to join heart heart heart lol... though keep in mind, if I don't have enough people, I MIGHT cancel this competition all together, in which case you'll get your gold back... so spread the word!!!!

lol okay xD *hugs* Ill tell lots of ppl about it ^^

YAYYYY thank youuuuu <3

xDD ur verry welcome ^^ This looks like fun xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out