Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Smoker

Worth: 46,549,22gg

Gold on Hand: 140k

Year Joined: 2007

Number of Other Accounts: 3.. i think lol

This is valid info.. dont let these f*cker get ya down.. i am interested in your findings <3
I3oat
Wraith_92
I3oat
emotion_awesome
Your answers are invalid.
Lol.
emo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gold on Hand: 1,351,745

Year Joined: 02.08.08

Number of Other Accounts: 1
Easily-Amused89

This is valid info.. dont let these f*cker get ya down.. i am interested in your findings <3

For worth: is that 46,549,220?
I appreciate your support. If enough people have your attitude, and we get this thing rolling, I hope to come up with something interesting

Wheezing Member

Gold on Hand: 10,914

Year Joined: 2004 I think.

Number of Other Accounts: 2 that I barely use.

--

Account Worth: 14,248,608 ($356.22 at 100,000 gold per $2.50)

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wraith_92
So it is too private...
I haven't been on Gaia in a while. I lost the sense of ownership people have for their accounts.
I see, and thank you for being so gracious.

No problem, and yes, you expressed it much better than me. It is indeed, information that is too private for the majority of Gaians. I would consider it similar to collecting information on people's bank balances, social security numbers, home addresses, license numbers, etc. People are very sensitive about giving out those details, and for good reason.

I definitely see the interest in wanting to get a better economic snap-shot, though. Maybe you could try doing an anonymous poll? Although you can be sure a lot of people will not answer sincerely. You also need to take into account TekTek's gross overvaluing of some items. I've seen things in my own invo overvalued by 50mil or more due to their weird way of interpreting mp prices.
Wyffa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gold on Hand: 1,351,745

Year Joined: 02.08.08

Number of Other Accounts: 1

Thank you!
You are contributing to a meaningful project.

Witty Smoker

Wraith_92
Easily-Amused89

I appreciate your support. If enough people have your attitude, and we get this thing rolling, I hope to come up with something interesting

lol it is actually 46,549,221gg.. buuut i dont think it matters that much. lol XDDDD rofl
thanks. but i can understand why some dont want to do it.. i mean some gaian have like 90 mill in pure.. but most post that in the exchange(buying/sell bs) so i have no idea why they would be so tight a**ed now.. lol...good luck ill check back later<3 or i think ill subscribe<3
Torse

Gold on Hand: 10,914

Year Joined: 2004 I think.

Number of Other Accounts: 2 that I barely use.

--

Account Worth: 14,248,608 ($356.22 at 100,000 gold per $2.50)
Thanks Torse!

Loyal Lover

Worth: 39,174,276

Gold on Hand: 3,477,041

Year Joined: Late 2005

Number of Other Accounts: 5
        lol, i don't see what's so wrong about giving your account worth. surely people will know at least a bit of your worth judging by your avatar? it's not true for all people but you don't need to shout your account worth to be a target for hacking/scamming/etc.
        i have a lot of accounts and i have an old account that i forgot the username for...so i can't really give a decent answer :C

however, i'm interested in the results if it does happen. not so much for an "evaluation of the gaian economy" but it'll be interesting to look at lol.
Easily-Amused89
Wraith_92
Easily-Amused89

lol it is actually 46,549,221gg.. buuut i dont think it matters that much. lol XDDDD rofl
thanks. but i can understand why some dont want to do it.. i mean some gaian have like 90 mill in pure.. but most post that in the exchange(buying/sell bs) so i have no idea why they would be so tight a**ed now.. lol...good luck ill check back later<3 or i think ill subscribe<3
Thanks! You and others that follow will be the reason I am doing this.
I am sorry that I cannot prove trustworthiness, but I plan to keep absolute anonymity in this process. I am the only person involved, and any request to anyone's information will be denied.

Mega Noob

Last time I checked my worth it was somewhere around 650+mil. But I've sold a couple things, and worked with a couple things. So it's prob around 600mil now. Really not that much compared to some exchangers.

I have only one other account. It is lame, and I don't use it that often. I am 23? xd
Wolf Princess of the Moon
Worth: 39,174,276

Gold on Hand: 3,477,041

Year Joined: Late 2005

Number of Other Accounts: 5
Thank you! 4laugh
DC-Chan
Last time I checked my worth it was somewhere around 650+mil. But I've sold a couple things, and worked with a couple things. So it's prob around 600mil now. Really not that much compared to some exchangers.

I have only one other account. It is lame, and I don't use it that often. I am 23? xd
Do the tektek thing- it is quick and will take everything into account. That way I have accurate data to work with.
You would be surprised how easily a sample mean can be thrown off by an outlier. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff