Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
OMG I KNOW! I've been hacked a few times and have been left in some pretty god awful states xD
Hey guys this is a quick update!

The tentative time is the same but I'm going to repost this:

Day: Friday
Time: Noon - 1pm
Room: 302 C

If any of you will be needing my laptop to show something during the panel, then please let me know!

Another thing, here is my phone number: 9106259343 feel free to call or text me if needed. Just let me know who you are.

Also! I will be sending out PMs through here and on the AZ forums to figure out what time and place we will be meeting to go over the panel. I do think we've agreed on Thursday {Pre-con} for the day, we just need a time and place :]

If you guys have any requests for times/places, let me know!

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Only the Strongest Will Survive...

This is just an idea, but I wanted to know if you wanted to have a short icebreaker at the beginning where the members of the panel answer 2 or 3 random questions so that the attendees get a feel for who's leading the panel. I've sent you a PM with the questions I'd made so far, but let me know what you think.

...Lead me to Heaven When We Die

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Happiness isn't something you experience...

Totally game for meeting up Thursday at some point. I know Xits and I have plans for later that evening but there probably won't be anything conflicting.

I'll be purchasing a couple of digital items to give away as well as a cash card and maybe something else for IRL. If they have Gaia plushies in the dealer room, I MIGHT buy one to give away. But I will for sure have a Grunny attached to my head or shoulder for the panel. ^^
...it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
How much/many things should I make?
If we're having a pre-con meet up I will just drop the stuff off with one of you guys then. I get horribly lost in RCC and there is no telling how long it will take me to find you guys LOL
I have loved each and every one of these women-
xxxxxx All of them are my Beautiful Beasts,
xxxxxxxxxx and they will forever be etched upon my memory...

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Xits;;
XD Oh my god I love the Tootsie Pop one.
But that sounds like a good idea :]
Well discuss everything on Thursday cause we just gotta make sure we'll have enough time for everything.

Mrs. S;;
Sweet : D
If I had any Gaia gear I'd totally wear it.

Peprika;;
I'm not sure how many people are going to show to be honest, so I really don't know how much to tell you to make. I guess either until you get tired or until you're happy with what you have. Even if you only make one thing, I'll definitely be appreciative.

User ImageUser Image

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Peprika
If we're having a pre-con meet up I will just drop the stuff off with one of you guys then. I get horribly lost in RCC and there is no telling how long it will take me to find you guys LOL

Do you have my cell number Peppy dear? If not I can pm it to you and you can give me a ring when you get to pre-con and we'll set up a meeting place or something. Sound like a plan?

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
I just realized this panel and the Fan Forum panel are in the same room. THAT MEANS I DON'T HAVE TO GO ANYWHERE!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Megaplush;;

x3
I noticed that yesterday <33
Who is running the panel?

User ImageUser Image

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
PuppetQueen is~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Sweet :] I'll try my best to not let our panel run into theirs D:
I'd feel horrible if I did </3

User ImageUser Image

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mrs_S_Snape
Peprika

Do you have my cell number Peppy dear? If not I can pm it to you and you can give me a ring when you get to pre-con and we'll set up a meeting place or something. Sound like a plan?
Sure, I may only be able to crank out a hat or two, but at least it will be something (:

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Peprika
Mrs_S_Snape
Peprika

Sure, I may only be able to crank out a hat or two, but at least it will be something (:

PMing you my number in a minute. Just give me a ring and we'll meet up somewhere and then I can hug you! And get the stuff for the panel. ^^

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Just make sure to keep your panel within like 50 minutes so you can be done and in the clean-up stage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff