Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have loved each and every one of these women-
xxxxxx All of them are my Beautiful Beasts,
xxxxxxxxxx and they will forever be etched upon my memory...

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lucky~!
I wish I lived closer :l
But I should be free from whatever time we get there until whenever.
I'm staying at the Sheraton.
From 7pm-9pm I am probably going to be popping up to m3g4t0ky0's fan forum meet up for the precon :3 But I will be happy to meet you guys whenever, as I said before.
Just gotta look for the Nana Osaki!
[with probably red and black hair xD]

User ImageUser Image
Only the Strongest Will Survive...

Looks like we'll be meeting the night of pre-con then. Maybe we should meet in the karaoke room and watch each other fail miserably or achieve the ultimate triumph. *air guitar*

We'll see when the time gets closer, but certainly we'll have a fair amount of time to plan. I think I want to do an IRL contest for people who come the panel never having heard of Gaia and a second for people who are members of Gaia in the form of a quiz bowl or something of the sort.

Also, forgot to mention this before, I can be your 500K+ person.

...Lead me to Heaven When We Die

Dog

13,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
I wish I lived closer to Raleigh. xD I'm planning on staying with my cousin who lives close to the RCC. Hopefully I can get him to bring his truck up so he can pick me up. I have no interest in walking from the RCC back to his house in Garner like I had to do last month after those tornadoes interrupted bus service. neutral

I can't wait to meet you guis. I'm hoping I'll still be the only person carrying around Hamtaro.

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well I figured I should make a post on here xD I'm RoxxiPuu on the forums and I'm super excited for this panel! been here for a while but anywho this is going to be exciting! whee

User Image

User ImageUser Image

@ Xits;;
Haha that works! And maybe we can partake in some of the karaoke-ing.
x]
I promise I sing good..until I don't know the words then I improv.

@ m3g;;
D:
That sounds rather horrible. Last year we stayed at my friend's sister house-- I appreciate them driving and allowing us to stay but ehhh :l was not my best experience. That is why I'm glad we have a hotel room this time.

@ Sanity;;
WELL HOWDY!
:xD

User ImageUser Image
Awesome!
(This is Mikay from the Animazement forums, lol.)

I'd be more then happy to help a fellow Deviant! I can also throw in a few enchanted items i own in the drawing if you want. I don't use all of them anyways. XD

Dog

13,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
@Suzie I have a good time at my cousin's... except for when he keeps the house ice cold. razz I can get to the RCC from his house by bus, it's just getting back that would be the problem. I'm hanging around the RCC until they make us leave.

I do wish I had the money to be in a room, but oh well.

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
@m3g4t0ky0 that suxz about not being able to get a room >.< I hated the hotel we stayed in last year, it was actually really ugly, the pool wasn't even allowed to be used and it was a 15 min drive from the RCC! xD I unfortunately don't have any relatives out in Raleigh so I have to stay in one.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hey there Mikay!

@ Sanity;;
That makes me slightly worried for my hotel room now.
. - .

User ImageUser Image

Dog

13,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
Sanity_Verges
@m3g4t0ky0 that suxz about not being able to get a room >.< I hated the hotel we stayed in last year, it was actually really ugly, the pool wasn't even allowed to be used and it was a 15 min drive from the RCC! xD I unfortunately don't have any relatives out in Raleigh so I have to stay in one.

I don't know enough people to try and stay with anyone anyway. I'm not a huge fan of bunking with strangers since it'd be so awkward.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I can make some gaia gear to giveaway (:
Peprika

User Image

User ImageUser Image

That would be awesome!
I hope you are able to pop in on the panel for a bit :3
Maybe even take part in my contest where you could win up to 20$ worth of gaia cash.

On another note..

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!
I have an outfit i'm wearing for precon and then originally I was going to wear my OC outfit for Friday-Sunday but since I have enough money to order kigurumi pjs, I'm tempted to get some but i don't know if I should or not.
. - .

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I would have offered to help permanently, but I'm not big on Zomg.

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sadistic Suzie
Peprika

User Image

User ImageUser Image

That would be awesome!
I hope you are able to pop in on the panel for a bit :3
Maybe even take part in my contest where you could win up to 20$ worth of gaia cash.

On another note..

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP!
I have an outfit i'm wearing for precon and then originally I was going to wear my OC outfit for Friday-Sunday but since I have enough money to order kigurumi pjs, I'm tempted to get some but i don't know if I should or not.
. - .

User ImageUser Image

I think u should biggrin oh and just to suggest something we could do for the panel maybe we could share some experiences ( both good and bad, me personally I have some horror stories about gaia xD) IDK if u have suggested this already or not so don't shoot me lol
Peprika
I would have offered to help permanently, but I'm not big on Zomg.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Well you don't have to be big on zOMG actually.
The panel is covering [or going to attempt to xD] most of the aspects of gaia; zOMG is just a small piece of Gaia compared to the rest.
:3

But you don't have to help dear, only if you want. I would still love if you came to the panel though!

Sanity;;
Haha thanks :3
I still don't know if I'm going to get it or not, since unexpectedly my phone broke and I had to spend almost $200 on a new one :l Sad part: that was just about the cheapest phone the store could offer me. Sooo, I'm still debating.

But to be honest, I'm not sure if that was already suggested or not D:
My mind has been going about 100 miles per minute in twenty different directions lately-- but I'll be sane {haha.. when was I ever sane?} by the time for the con :] Otherwise, that is a good idea.
I do know I personally wanna talk about hacking and scamming since I've been hacked twice while on Gaia.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games