Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

First and foremost, yes, I am placed in the correct forum! I had asked a site moderator :]

Second, WELCOME!

I had meant to start this thread forever ago, but seeing as I am graduating this year, school got in the way of that. Either way, yes, for this year's convention Animazement I have gotten approved for my fan panel: GOAA [Gaia Online Addicts Anonymous]. Basically the panel is everything about Gaia! Everything from tips to getting gold, zOMG, avatars, arenas, forums-- anything that would be useful for current members and anything that can lure more vict-- I mean new members in :xD.

Plus, in the last 15-20 minutes of the panel I planned on doing some sort of contest to give away some Gaia Cash Cards, along with some in-Gaia prizes [such as gold or items.] You are encouraged to help/create a contest of your own with prizes, but you do not have to do one. That is up to you. Your money, your gold.

There are just a few requirements I would like my fellow panelists to have, but you do not have to have all of them! [Or you may have none of them at all- that's cool too :3 ] They are just something I would like.

I would love if you have been a member for at least 2 years. I say this because I would like someone who has been around the pixels a while and who has been able to see the changes Gaia has gone through.

An avid participant in either: zOMG, arenas, guilds, aquariums, or roleplaying. This is so we can cover the different aspects of Gaia and so I might learn a thing or two.

Now this is a stretch, but I would like someone with possibly 500k+ This is because I plan on giving tips on how I personally get gold and I think it would be good if someone else with a large amount could also contribute to those tips. Even though the amount really doesn't matter, this would just be nice.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!
You must, must, MUST be going and actually be able to come. [I will post the day and time after this] If you are willing to help me create the most epic memory of Animazement of all time, then you need to be dependable and responsible. If you say you can do it, then please be there.

This is the next to most important thing: Remember, I am heading this panel and it is my baby. My panel therefore I AM GOD. 'nuff said :l

PANEL DAY AND TIME

♥ Right now the day is set for Friday [OH GOD NOT REBECCA BLACK! D:]
♥ The time is set for: 12 pm - 1 pm.
♥ The Room is: 302 C
Everything will be finalized by May 23. There may be changes depending on the con, I will constantly check my email from now until then so I can update if needed.

I am looking for: At least 2-4 people. I have one person who is helping me. I would like a total of at least 4 people {so technically, 2 more people} but I would like to have.. extras just in case an emergency comes up and someone cannot make it, we will still have people ready to go!

INCENTIVE TO DO THIS/COME TO THE PANEL!
Anyone who I approve to help, whether you are actually in the panel or not, I will come up with some reward. Whether it be gold or items, I guess you'll have to wait ;3
Also, anyone who comes to this thread and then comes to my panel, I will make some free art for you :] Just gotta let me know at the con!

Feel free to PM me! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them in the thread. Until then, just chat and hang out a bit :] I hope to see you guys there!

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2011

This sounds like something I would be vaguely interested in doing. I might be able to convince my roommate as well.

I've been here since '05 and I'd like to think I'm decently well versed in the guilds and a little bit in zOMG! (Still need to finish SS but that's it).
Team Melanoma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have loved each and every one of these women-
xxxxxx All of them are my Beautiful Beasts,
xxxxxxxxxx and they will forever be etched upon my memory...

User Image

User ImageUser Image

I love zOMG. I go in and out of spouts of wanting to play it. Right now, since the easter event is out, I'm quite addicted to it.
YES GUILDS!
D:
I'm a horrible guild person :l I join then hardly post half of the time because I forget I'm apart of one. I never know exactly what guilds are about.
But it's good that you're interested :] i would definitely enjoy if you could get your roommate on board as well.

User ImageUser Image

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2011

You said Easter event and instead of posting again last night like I wanted to, I immediately got on zOMG instead and went egg hunting. Until I got stuck...of which I probably still am. Should probably try and go free myself....

Anywho, my roommate seems very interested in the panel, she just hasn't had time to post on here that she is though I did pm her a link. Also note that I am the same way with guilds. I join them and then forget that I am a member, so I never post. Gotten slightly better at that.
Team Melanoma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Oh my god yes!
D:
I'm addicted to the Easter and Halloween event. I'm disappointed though because it seems that work and other stuff has gotten in the way of me participating this year. I still want at least 10 Golden Eggs. I'm up to 3 so far lol

Haha thanks :] I'm glad someone seems interested in this because so far I've found people that want to come to the panel, but they don't wanna run it. So yes, I'm happy for a crowd, but I also need help D: If either one of you have questions feel free to ask here or PM me.

User ImageUser Image

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Did somebody say Rebecca Black? pirate
-insert YouTube embed here- razz

I'm megaplushie from the Animazement Fan Forum. :3 I'm going to try to drop by your panel. heart

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haha yep!
Sadly she was the first thing I thought of when I saw the day of my panel :l

But yes I think I saw you somewhere else running around on these forums~
:]
I do hope you can pop in, even if it's for a little bit.

User ImageUser Image

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
@Suzie Yeah, I'm all over the place. xD
Hamtaro and I are excited about your panel. :3

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Well I'm glad :3
<33

At least there are some people looking forward to it.

User ImageUser Image
Only the Strongest Will Survive...

I'm Mrs. S's roomie.

You can count me in for the Animazement Panel. Other than show up, not be inebriated, and not smell of hot fuzz (DOWN WITH THE CON FUNK!), is there anything you want us to do for you in preparation for this panel?

...Lead me to Heaven When We Die

User Image

User ImageUser Image

HECK YES!
:3
Sorry, I'm just really happy and excited.
As far as preparation goes, I guess just get ideas on what to talk about and any points you wanna hit.
Overall, the panel is not only going to be informative for potential new users, but also hopefully enlighten some of the users now.
That and a chance to meet other Gaians and actually just have a mini-meet up. And give stuff away >. >''
Or at least on my part I am, like I said before, it is up to the individual if they wanna give anything away or make a contest.

{{My contest for the GC cards is basically going to be me making an avatar [maybe trying to make it look like my outfit] and having the users already joined to guess the items. The one who has the most items correctly guessed [or close] will win :3 }}

EDIT;;

What day/time do you plan on being at the con? I'm arriving for the precon [probably super early knowing my luck] and not only do I think it would be good to see each other, but to also get acquainted before hand. That and to straighten out any kinks.

Also!
I do have AIM and Skype {I use Skype more now a days} if you any of you need to get up with me. Just PM me and I'll give you my name.

User ImageUser Image
Only the Strongest Will Survive...

I think that would be a great idea!

I'll be arriving for con some time after 6pm most likely for pre-con. I've asked off for the rest of the weekend, but I'm still available until 5pm Thursday, and it may take me some time to get dressed. Because me and Mrs. S are such dorks, we have plans to go to pre-con, go to see Kung Fu Panda II in con attire, and go to our first dance club...ever. Certainly, you can tag along, but I'm no stranger to mornings either. Perhaps a nice breakfast?

Awesome contest idea. I'd love to have one as well, but I'm not sure what the contest should be and whether the prize should be digital or "in real life".

...Lead me to Heaven When We Die

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Either or would work to be honest. The pre con might be a little better since I am no where near a morning person and I'm a scatter brain normally until I actually wake up lol But regardless, what ever time would be best :]
Are you guys staying at a hotel? Because if so maybe it would work out to meet in the lobby or something.

Well I'm having a real life and digital prize I decided. The first person who is in our panel and signs up for Gaia and sends me a message, I'm going to send them some gold. Figured it would start them off on their Gaia adventure lol

User ImageUser Image

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Happiness isn't something you experience...

Xits and I actually will be staying at her apartment which is in town and not going to be too far away from the convention center. I'll also be working the day of pre con, so I think we'll both be available later in the evening. We could definitely still meet in the lobby of the hotel you are staying at to plot and plan.

I am in the process of brainstorming a contest. It will probably have a digital prize but I wouldn't mind having IRL prize as well. It well just depend on what I decide to do.

...it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant

Magical Shoujo

21,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
HHNNGG So excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash