Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I've made several comments before to friends that I thought your broken english was really cute. I think it only adds charm to you.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

See? Everyone agrees. >3< If your English was flawless we would all think you were from... AMERICA. :U

[.:User Image:.]

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
thank you ^_^, I'm accustomed to say weird things in spanish too because I live in Alicante and here we speak spanish and valenciano, and I usually mix the two lenguages and people dont undestand it blaugh .

I remember once time my grandmother wanted to said raining in spanish( she speak a lot in valenciano)
Raining = Lloviendo(spanish)=plovent(valenciano)
she said "ploviendo" I laught a lot.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Does ploviendo mean anything? Because if it did it'd be awesome.

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
the true is that it dont mean anything but is funny I sometime made the same started a word in spanish/valenciano and finish it in the other lenguage XD.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

That's ok. Sometimes I start one word in English (my only language. ) and end it with another. It can get confusing...

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Crimson Jazz

That's ok. Sometimes I start one word in English (my only language. ) and end it with another. It can get confusing...

blaugh

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I think the fact you know three languages speaks for itself. If anyone gives you a hard time, just point that out. Chances are, they only speak one.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

I speak fluent English and snitches of French and Spanish. Does that count? >3<

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I only know a few things in spanish. I didn't really retain much with two semesters of it.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

I know what you mean, Meeki. I two years of Spanish and three years of French and know hardly nothing about either.

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
well CJ my lenguage is a pain in the A** to learn the gramatical crying , I hate it

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

My language uses the same words over and over again for completely different meanings.

User Image

Well, this looks cute! n.n

I speak bad english, kinda make speaking typos every here and there. I write in english typo. ><; I know a few words in some languages, but not enough to say I know another language. I envy, in a good way, people who can speak or type more then one. It's hard work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff