Welcome to Gaia! ::

Last year was a little off somehow, it is getting too big, it was nicer when it was smaller in one hotal. but it's still fun for me. A break from my same old every day work, son, clean, sleep life. ^^: I was in the paper&dice RP most the time. Fun RPing Lil Niece, Naga, and Ila. And Gaia's dance was fun the DJ well, DJed. ^^; And it's cool how gaia gave away that huge Kiki, and other stuff, and the rings to everyone. But I hope gaia has more people there this year.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I'm in West Virginia.

Yeah, I still love Gaia, I don't mind that it's big. I think it's healthy for a community to grow. It just seems like when the people came flooding in, it started branching off into social groups. I've had people tell me before that they were afraid to pm me because I was a 2003'er or had rare items on, like it makes me unapproachable? But I guess it's because a lot of them can be quite.. rude. :/

Meeki generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
exclaim Random Game o' Chance

Rolling a page, then a post on that page. Winner will get 20,000 gold.

And the page number is..........

Meeki generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
And the winning post is...

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Congrats ShadowsCursed, you win 20,000 gold!
*wobbles*

Thank you so much! I was certainly not expecting that this morning!
hehe I still remember Meeki telling me about Gaia when we used to play UO way back when.
I still remember the old days, and try to help people I meet after I get to know them a little. ( When I actually log on for any length of time.)

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm in Spain XD
And I remember when I started here my english was null, I only wrote "hello" and "bye" and a lot of people helped me around 3nodding

and Meeki you scared me in 2004 sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Myrrdin
hehe I still remember Meeki telling me about Gaia when we used to play UO way back when.
I still remember the old days, and try to help people I meet after I get to know them a little. ( When I actually log on for any length of time.)

Man, I miss you like crazy sometimes. sad

Pi, can I ask what about me scared you?

heart @ Tweeks

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Meeki
Myrrdin

Man, I miss you like crazy sometimes. sad

Pi, can I ask what about me scared you?

heart @ Tweeks

mmm a lot of time ago but...
confused I used to suck in expresing things and shop owners scared me a little and you shop was biggggggggggggg and no one wanted to try rp with me sweatdrop .

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
That's kind of cute. I consider Faekats a small shop. I've never let being a shop founder get to my head, or having rare items get to my head. I'm pretty down to earth. Of course, if someone breaks a rule at my shop, I might get a bit harsh but any normal time. I'm completely average. Always have been, always will be.

I do need to get back to working on your faekat. It's almost ready for color.

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

Ohae, looks like I missed some funness last night/this morning. <3 Grats Shadows.
-spreads his pink around-

[.:User Image:.]

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
yep, you are cool , but in 2004 I know a little english and sometime I didnt undestad the meaning of things people wrote or undestood it bad, then I used to feel ignored in a lot of rp pets shops but now I think that I can write english well for others understand me. of couse I get some things as my famous "gustatory papilla" in the halloween faekat evet blaugh

rhiakrista's Husband

Dapper Elder

I adore your broken English. <3 Like, some people annoy me when they ARE English and can't spell words but you make it cute. <3

[.:User Image:.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces