Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, then let's do this instead: sit here and make a nice, complex, somewhat hard to pull off plan that will need to be perfectly timed and executede and is like a huge puzzle: if one pice don't fit, we're all screwed. And while we do this, the zurg go on the offensive, and we are screwed, since we spent too much time planning and by the time we were done planning, we had to go back and plan a defensive strategy. Sound good to you? it doesn't to me. Now, I see your point. We would be stupid to just run in there like fools and get ourselves killed. but we need something we can be sure we can rpull off. Okay, what can you guys do from the air?
ampedVAMP
Okay, then let's do this instead: sit here and make a nice, complex, somewhat hard to pull off plan that will need to be perfectly timed and executede and is like a huge puzzle: if one pice don't fit, we're all screwed. And while we do this, the zurg go on the offensive, and we are screwed, since we spent too much time planning and by the time we were done planning, we had to go back and plan a defensive strategy. Sound good to you? it doesn't to me. Now, I see your point. We would be stupid to just run in there like fools and get ourselves killed. but we need something we can be sure we can rpull off. Okay, what can you guys do from the air?

*Shook his head* "Nothing at all that I couldn't do. The GSAF has been cut. That's why the headquarters is at my hotel. I'm the only member."
An elite portion of my country's military has been stationed there though. The 101st Infantry, the 32nd Machina Battallion, and the 26th Arial Squadron are stationed there to defend the nothern border and capital, due to recent suspicion of two enemy countries planning a co-offensive. No troops can be spared as far as I know though.
So...let me see if I get this...you are are air support? You better be one hell of a pilot.
I have my days. As you can see in my sig, I'm trying to recruit more members. I also have worse news, the Foundation was attacked tonight. Every troop stationed there is missing as of yet.
I'll get my a** down there, kay?
ampedVAMP
I'll get my a** down there, kay?

M'kay.
Damn, the first time i masde an entrance, it was badly timed, the second, i had to go. Damn it! Okay, you are online now, i am going to make another entrance. Kay? Kay. Reply. Please.
i would like to join , i may look dumb right now but im getting 278k from my other account xd anyways, i think i am suitable for first agent , i have been in many orginazations over the years and havent found one that would ever give me a promotion , i am willing to help in the GIA please contact me soon
It might help your odds of getting in if you spot em a bit so they can get a guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff