Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is my project a good one?

Yes 0.60975609756098 61.0% [ 25 ]
No 0.073170731707317 7.3% [ 3 ]
I'm only collecting 'poll gold' 0.31707317073171 31.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2

Fluffy the Yaoi Cannibal
I'll be the heroine. <3 Who is the heroine.

Post a profile for her, please?

That's up to you.
^_^
But don't mind me saying, i'll keep your volenteering to be heroine in mind but it must be a good idea. If a better idea come along then i'd take it, but also, i wouldn't throw your idea away of course, we'd find another role for you. So thats why people should try their best in making their characters! okay people??

ALL I CAN SAY FOR THE HEROINE IS THAT SHE IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF THE HERO'S, SHE'S STRONG, AND SOMWHERE THERE IS ROMANCE BETWEEN THE TWO LATE IN THE STORY. APPLICANTS CAN NAME UNNAMED PROFILES.
If anyone has began a profile already then do take a look at the profile sheet again because i forgot to ask you to insert your character's history.

sorry!

**Also DON'T FORGET THIS PROJECT CANNOT FUND ITSELF, THE SOONER IT'S FUNDED THE SOONER IT CAN GET SORTED!**

Logging off now. Be back tomorrow. Good luck with preperations, raising Gold if your trying to..etc.
Can't wait to see some of your creations.
bye for now.
I'll post my profile soon. ;A; I'm too tired to really think right now. ;P
Thanks for clearing up the rating! ^_^ ( I mean as in the audience it's directed at) I'll start working now, and see if I can find a scanner to get my character's picture on the profile
Ellester41_was_here
I don't rp or anything, but that sounds really interesting. 3nodding

If people join, I'll donate to your guild. :3

hi
Thats kewl. Don't forget to try and interest people into the project okay guys?

Hello, newcomer, if your still there. If you read the previous posts youll see what this is about. feel free to always to ask questions.

I also forgot to mention we need 'Hometown/country' on that stats. Feel free to add extras also. I'll be posting mine today or tommorrow. also.

For the girl applying to be the heroine, she is also a competitor in the tourny. She is Asian, you can select where exactly from however.
------------------------------------------------------
The Heros name; Pan Kuai Kuo (chinese) or Kai Pan (English)

All of The other people related with Kai;

Heroine (A very close friend) (Asian) (Competes in tourny)

Best Friend (His Very closest friend) (Studies The same style as hero, Ho'u Wushu (Style of monkey)) (any nationality) (Competes in tourny, also he's the weakest of the hero, heroine and himself)

Mother (English) (Does not compete in tourny, but being a prvious combatant is how she met him)

Father- name; Pan Xiong Nu (DECEASED) (Chinese).

Sister - Name; Pan An Wen (Chinese) or Ann Pan (English) (does not compete in tourny but picks up from mother's Talents)

Rival (No Details) (Studies The same monkey style as Hero) (competes)

Rival's Lackies (x2) No Details

Step Father (Kai's current sense, also his father's best friend and Ann's Father) (does not compete)

Grocery Manager (Kai's manager at work) (Does not compete)

------------
Other set characters

The Current Champion - (Stupidly Strong, Son of the man that defeated Kai's father, after he was caught cheating) (competing)

The old champion (The champions father and the man that beat Kai's father). (Competing due to being crippled somehow)

The villains A gang that deals all sorts as a business. Kai one days, during the tournament, accidently 'catches' one of them, and he's locked away. The Don of the gang was going to be hasty to get Kai killed, however he discovers in the newpaper, that he is competing in the Tournament. So then he decides to repetedly sent a different assassing every time. (He has 5 working under him) The Don is a former champion, back when Kai's Father first competed at 16 (making the Don, 56 years old).

--------

One more thing to clear up. The tourny works like a league table to start with at the beginning, a win earns competitors 3pts, a draw, 1pt, losing 0pts, this process of battleing repeats untill everyone has fought everyone once. The Top 16 go on into the second round of the tourny, which is a knockout round.

------
ONE more thing!
Whether you decide to make your own character or not, You don't Need a weapon, just some characters may want one. In some matches, random rules can be sometimes applied, such as 'No Weapons', or 'legs combat only' or 'no Skills' ....etc...
Muzz Xandre
.....I shall turn it into either a comic book (Likelyhood high) or just whip somthing up on RPG maker (Likelyhood low).....
I can later help if you decide to make it with rpgmaker (i'm not bad at map making). I don't know if i'm good for such a rodleplay, I don't have the proper grammar and am not verry active. but I guess I try to help.
fang2.0
Muzz Xandre
.....I shall turn it into either a comic book (Likelyhood high) or just whip somthing up on RPG maker (Likelyhood low).....
I can later help if you decide to make it with rpgmaker (i'm not bad at map making). I don't know if i'm good for such a rodleplay, I don't have the proper grammar and am not verry active. but I guess I try to help.

The Outcome of what I do with the story will b quite a while off. It's most likely going to be a Comic book. Seeing as thats what I do. If theres any other way You want to help then be my guest. Theres role play. Character design, Donation, etc..
It seems like quite a large project, but a cool one. I'd be interested in rping when the guild is made.

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
This seems interesting...

Can you pm me when the guild is made? I am a little asent minded and there is a chance I might forget about the whole thing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff