Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
It's really simple to play. If you can play tic-tac-toe, you'll have no problem with FLIP.

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Wow, that's a great card you have there Mylian, I hope I get one that good.

Fashionable Genius

*checks what Tic-Tac-Toe is*
Ooooh, that's English for Tris! surprised
...When will we be able to play online? And how? I wanna knoooooow... gonk
Subscribe'd
It just doesn't seem like it'll work to me.

Ladykiller

Huoli mie en hopeitasi
Kumarra en kalliita kultiasi

I had to take that little card out of my sig because of these banners...

Huolta tuovat hopeasi
Valhetta valat valkeat
Huh. Not really what I was expecting... I mean, yeah, I expected a card game, but even so, this was completely different. It is an interesting idea, and obviously a lot of time and thought was put into this; as was made clear from the time before it was revealed.
Still, it's not for me. Everyone seems to be excited, because something fresh and new popped up, so I'll probably be flamed for not agreeing, but whatever.
3K a pop seems a little stiff, especially for cards that will later prove be inferior to those who catch the "Gift" and other rare, one of a kind cards that some people might not have the chance to get. All in all, it looks like it'll turn into a race to see who can get the best, and it will seperate those who have enough time to catch it, and those who are unfortunate to miss it if something would prevent them from logging on for a while. Hopefully the values of "not wanting to be the most popular or wanting to get rich quick" stay, because it's a lot easier to fall prey to corruption than most people think. Just look at the condition Gaia is right now. Hell, take a look at what's happening in the world today!
Also, to those who think it's pointless for me to post when I disagree; those "if u don liek it don play" who don't want to listen to what I have to say: it's also pointless to post saying you agree. You're getting your opinion across, right? It's fair that the people who disagree have the right to convey their opinion as well.
Negativity aside, I hope everyone enjoys this race you've set up. Your hard work will definitely be rewarded, because a lot of people seem to love this idea. Good luck.

Team Diedrich

Spiffy. I've kept seeing threads asking about this in the GCD and I was wondering how it would pan out. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Aah, but how did you get your "NPCs" brackets in their usernames? I thought that wasn't allowed anymore. It wouldn't let me use 'em, anyway. ;3;

SuccuViv's Bae

Shin-Maruku
Huh. Not really what I was expecting... I mean, yeah, I expected a card game, but even so, this was completely different. It is an interesting idea, and obviously a lot of time and thought was put into this; as was made clear from the time before it was revealed.
Still, it's not for me. Everyone seems to be excited, because something fresh and new popped up, so I'll probably be flamed for not agreeing, but whatever.
3K a pop seems a little stiff, especially for cards that will later prove be inferior to those who catch the "Gift" and other rare, one of a kind cards that some people might not have the chance to get. All in all, it looks like it'll turn into a race to see who can get the best, and it will seperate those who have enough time to catch it, and those who are unfortunate to miss it if something would prevent them from logging on for a while. Hopefully the values of "not wanting to be the most popular or wanting to get rich quick" stay, because it's a lot easier to fall prey to corruption than most people think. Just look at the condition Gaia is right now. Hell, take a look at what's happening in the world today!
Also, to those who think it's pointless for me to post when I disagree; those "if u don liek it don play" who don't want to listen to what I have to say: it's also pointless to post saying you agree. You're getting your opinion across, right? It's fair that the people who disagree have the right to convey their opinion as well.
Negativity aside, I hope everyone enjoys this race you've set up. Your hard work will definitely be rewarded, because a lot of people seem to love this idea. Good luck.

Not at all, your opinion is being taken seriously from my end since I want this game to be fun to play, casually and competitively.

As the game is unveiled, you'll learn that "Having the rarest deck doesn't mean you have the best." Like there would be an effect that would capture users in one direction. What happens if the only location to place that user is in the wrong location, making the card useless? It'll take luck and strategy to prepare for your opponent's next move, at the same time (as I've failed to mention gonk ) there will be cards called "Noobs" that you can just load your deck up with. They are free, limitless, and users who want to make their own noob card can (by supplying the art of course).

There's a system I have in mind, and most of this game is in a beta-phase, so not all of it will click together the first week it's released, I understand 3nodding But if I put enough time, energy, effort and heart into it, it'll appeal to users who had no idea it could be so fun ^_^

'Least that's what I believe. But I appreciate your opinion and your thought into it. 3nodding Don't worry though, it should be fairly simple in the beginning.
Well, I'm not big on card games, but I would most definitely play this! Is there a card base available?

I'm just curious, I'd love to doodle around a bit with them. 3nodding
Dang she isn't accepting applications. I had an idea too D:

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I assume Errodu is still here?
...I hope so, or I'm talking to the wall...
How will the online version work?

SuccuViv's Bae

Rin EXE

An idea? Go ahead and post it xd

586638, I'll describe how the online version'll work at a later date. It's a bit complicated to understand without visual demonstration and what have you.

Hilarious Cat

4,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Errodu
Rin EXE

An idea? Go ahead and post it xd

586638, I'll describe how the online version'll work at a later date. It's a bit complicated to understand without visual demonstration and what have you.

Groovy biggrin
This excites me.

Muchly.

Timid Genius

I'm a bit confused about the game play.
Do the players play online or IRL?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers