Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested?

Yes! 0.5625 56.2% [ 18 ]
Maybe 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
No, I only care about gold. 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Okay, well, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Is there someone else available to help me?
Ifni the Goddess
Okay, well, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Is there someone else available to help me?

I'm so sorry things went awry. cry I will assign a new mentor to you and you can reschedule with her.
z_Spot
Ifni the Goddess

I'm so sorry things went awry. cry I will assign a new mentor to you and you can reschedule with her.

No one has contacted me yet.

Battle-ready Brawler

lol, after a brief mis-communication, I have successfully walked Ifni through all of the VG quests rofl
Okay, I have finished the Village Greens quest, and I have a question? How do I save the game?
SetsunaEternal
lol, after a brief mis-communication, I have successfully walked Ifni through all of the VG quests rofl

Thank you for your help! heart How do I save the game?

Battle-ready Brawler

Ifni the Goddess
SetsunaEternal

Oh, you don't need to save, it does it automatically for you. You can just close the window, when you open it again it'll start up wherever it was that you were when you turned it off. A good rule of thumb is to log in the null chamber if you have a chance so you can easily go anywhere once you log in. Right now the only null crystal you have is from VG, but as you go on in the game and collect more it gets more handy, lol.

and you're very welcome <3 Hopefully we get to play together again sometime :'D
SetsunaEternal
Ifni the Goddess
SetsunaEternal

Oh, you don't need to save, it does it automatically for you. You can just close the window, when you open it again it'll start up wherever it was that you were when you turned it off. A good rule of thumb is to log in the null chamber if you have a chance so you can easily go anywhere once you log in. Right now the only null crystal you have is from VG, but as you go on in the game and collect more it gets more handy, lol.

Oh, okay, thanks! I was afraid if I just closed it I would have to do all of it again! lol

Thank you again for your help and patience! Have a nice day! biggrin

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd like to sign up to be a mentor.

Battle-ready Brawler

Furbish Lousewort
Then you're going to have to join the guild for the time being so you you can keep in contact with the other mentors and the event organizing :3

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
SetsunaEternal
Furbish Lousewort
Then you're going to have to join the guild for the time being so you you can keep in contact with the other mentors and the event organizing :3

Yes, I sent a request to join but haven't heard from them yet. smile

Battle-ready Brawler

daily bump
There are still lots of great prizes!

Battle-ready Brawler

i wanna be in smile ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers