Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested?

Yes! 0.5625 56.2% [ 18 ]
Maybe 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
No, I only care about gold. 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

If you have questions, feel free to ask them. smile
I would like to do this. Do you know how long it would take?
Ifni the Goddess

Not really since it's been a while since I did it. Maybe an hour?

Do you want to pick a day and time?
z_Spot
Ifni the Goddess

Next sunday, the 6th at 10 am
Ifni the Goddess
z_Spot
Ifni the Goddess

What time zone are you in?
z_Spot
Ifni the Goddess
z_Spot
Ifni the Goddess

What time zone are you in?

pst

Battle-ready Brawler

Ifni the Goddess

I'd be more than happy to be your guide :'D As long as I don't get called into work at the last minute, I should have the day off so it's perfect. I'm running on EST so it's not even like I'll be half asleep trying rofl rofl
SetsunaEternal
Ifni the Goddess

I'd be more than happy to be your guide :'D As long as I don't get called into work at the last minute, I should have the day off so it's perfect. I'm running on EST so it's not even like I'll be half asleep trying rofl rofl

Okay, is there anything I need to do to start playing? Is there a download or something?

Battle-ready Brawler

Ifni the Goddess
SetsunaEternal
Ifni the Goddess

Okay, is there anything I need to do to start playing? Is there a download or something?
Nope, not at all, you just have to open the game and away you go, lol. I don't think it gives you a choice of server when you first start but if it does, we can cross that bridge when we get to it. The first part you'll have to do on your own but it's really simple and should only take like, a minute, once you're in village greens I can help you. I'll add you to my friend's list though because there's a chance you'll end up on a different layer from me (I'll explain that later too, lol)

Battle-ready Brawler

Battle-ready Brawler

Ifni the Goddess

Alright, I'm on air fluff though I suppose we wont know where you're going to end up until you log onto the game. When you make it to Village Greens, if I don't appear or speak to you within I'd say, about 5 minutes, I'll need you to whisper me which server you're on.

To whisper, place the following code in the chat box:

/w SetsunaEternal I'm on [ Enter Sever Name here ]

To find your server, you need to look at the top of your zOMG window where it tells you the area you're in, and then the server:

User Image
SetsunaEternal
Ifni the Goddess

Alright, I'm on air fluff though I suppose we wont know where you're going to end up until you log onto the game. When you make it to Village Greens, if I don't appear or speak to you within I'd say, about 5 minutes, I'll need you to whisper me which server you're on.

To find your server, you need to look at the top of your zOMG window where it tells you the area you're in, and then the server:

User Image

um, I thought we were doing this tomorrow? I don't think I have time today.

Battle-ready Brawler

Ifni the Goddess

um, I thought we were doing this tomorrow? I don't think I have time today.
Didn't you say Saturday :'O?

Edit: ....oh. You DID say sunday. Oops rofl

Sorry sweatdrop WELL, I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW THEN 8D???
SetsunaEternal
Ifni the Goddess

User Image

It says Village Greens/Anchor Bug. Are you there???

Battle-ready Brawler

Ifni the Goddess

It says Village Greens/Anchor Bug. Are you there???
ffffff - I am SO sorry. Long story short, I just got home and I'm too hung over to do anything but take another advil and go back to bed.

A million times sorry gonk

/goes to pass out again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas