Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who created the best Christmas/Winter tektek? (Check post 11 for entries)

puppylove713 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 4 ]
KeiHakujou 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 14 ]
Evelin333 0.34042553191489 34.0% [ 16 ]
ePinayCutiePie 0.27659574468085 27.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<<< << < 1 2 ... 281 282 283

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Evelin333
PurpleLovr
Mini-Announcement

Hello everyone smile I have just finished giving away all the remaining prizes. Sadly this means that I must now close the thread. I will post a more formal announcement in the morning (when I can actually type properly because it isn't 3 am) and also send out the last few prizes.

Thank you so much everyone. I hope you had fun smile
T.T i too will posted the prizes on the last page (look out for the red text) I will send them one by one -internet is slow sweatdrop

TY for the two prizes, Ev! I wonder what the heck i did to win me them...? lol

I had a LOT of fun on this thread, and I hope to see everyone soon for a Valentine's Day mini-extravaganza (or something like that)! 3nodding mrgreen heart

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
lols we totaly missed new years rofl

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
techpriest35
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
techpriest35
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
techpriest35
lols im mostly not even here that much im playing d&d with a couple friends

Mew mew! I LOVE d&d! <bounds around>
lols we ended on a sour note today one of the other characters decided to player kill on accident and crited while the other rolled 1s

Awww...that SUCKS! I really despise when people do that. It ruins the fun for everyone ELSE. Idiots. <snorts, fur goes fluffy>
lols the player killer had never played before and it was her bf that she killed who was our most experinced character rofl

ROFLMBO Ok, now THAT...I have to admit, is funny! Bad for your party though. <giggles> Why did she decide to up and kill him though??
lols i found it funny too she killed him on accident
they were fighting a rogue type boss with 2 fighters(both of them) a ranger and a barbarian(iknow they dont do party diversity)
lets call fighter 1 bob(not his real name) and fighter 2 can be mary(not her real name)
bob is doing quite well fighting agaisnt the rogue that he cant hit
mary does a flanking action causing the rogue to get an attack of oppurtnity for mving past her area the att hits and so mary takes 6 damage leaving her plate mail with only 86 more hp till it breaks and is useless for ac
now its the rogues turn and she takes 5 foot step causing no attack of oppurtunites and then quic draws a smoke stick from her back pouch and breaks the smoke stick as her free action then uses a move sliently check to move away at a 38 for silence (meaning a listen check must be > a 3 cool
then cuase no one can see in smoke the rogue takes a free hide check witha +8 bonus from the smoke rolling a 52(search check must be >52 to find the rogue)
bob decides to use a sun rod(casts light 40 feet which doesnt clear the smoke and give sthe same effect as car head lights in fog) meaning he now glows in the dark and is a great target mary not knowing of the rogues ealer combat with bob moves towards the light stepping on caltraps (-1d4 dex and 1 point normal damage each turn that mary moves) mary reaches bob but cant tell it was bob marry attacks the light in front of her(bob) with a natural confirmed critical(almost certain death) bob reflex saves witha natural 1(no bonuses are applied to bob and almost certain fail)
mary does enough damage that bob drops 85% of his hp in one hit meaning a fortitude save of 15 is required he rolls a total of 8 meaning he died from the shock of the wound caused by mary marry got killed by the rogue boss by a cross bow to the neck the rnager was still in town getting supplies and the barbarian was drunk at the start of the cave and passed out

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Mountain Baby Roses
techpriest35
Mountain Baby Roses
techpriest35
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
techpriest35
lols we ended on a sour note today one of the other characters decided to player kill on accident and crited while the other rolled 1s

Awww...that SUCKS! I really despise when people do that. It ruins the fun for everyone ELSE. Idiots. <snorts, fur goes fluffy>
lols the player killer had never played before and it was her bf that she killed who was our most experinced character rofl
what's d& d?... *peaks interest*
duengeons and dragons its a table top rpg its lots of fun
heres teh wiki link

Yeah, it does! Is there an online version? Or gaia version or something?
lols we techniquelly could play in forums but gaia doenst have any particular d&d thing its more a dice based rpg or a dice based rp
i have a guild where i was trying to make it happen on gaia but it got too hard im working on a thread for a game but thats comiing very slowly
the good news is we have all the tools on gaia we need witht eh dice funtuion and the rgn and the post stlye

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*squeeeeeeeeeeeee* ANOTHER DRAGON! eek emotion_kirakira mrgreen heart

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
techpriest35
Mountain Baby Roses
techpriest35
Mountain Baby Roses
techpriest35
what's d& d?... *peaks interest*
duengeons and dragons its a table top rpg its lots of fun
heres teh wiki link

Yeah, it does! Is there an online version? Or gaia version or something?
lols we techniquelly could play in forums but gaia doenst have any particular d&d thing its more a dice based rpg or a dice based rp
i have a guild where i was trying to make it happen on gaia but it got too hard im working on a thread for a game but thats comiing very slowly
the good news is we have all the tools on gaia we need witht eh dice funtuion and the rgn and the post stlye

Wow! Reading your comment to kitten, it sounds super confusing, especially. To try and learn it over the internet! haha! But it does sound like fun. Though a game over the internet would probably take... Weeks more then likely?.. So what is the objective exactly? Try not to get killed ?...
ooo! Have you ever played settlers of catan? Now that's an awesome game. And quite fun. Or even, have you ever played Risk?... I have only played the Lord of the Rings version and that was just once. Though it made me super mad because it was down to just me and 2 other players and I was alies with them both( I may have played the "good girl, please don't hurt me, this is my first game" part... (What can I say, I'm competitive lol ) So Kyle was beating Tyler like crazy, So I helped Tyler out knowing that he was not going to come back, So I might as well help him So Kyle can lose a little more men to Tyler So I might have a chance. We were literally 10 minutes from the end of the game,( which had lasted from breakfast till dinner, we were doing things in-between of course, it was only like 5 hours play time. This was at our job haha!-summer staff at a camp.) So 10 minutes from the end, and Tyler just forfeited and of course Kyle didn't want to take me down. And it wouldn't have been very accurate since Tyler had quit, and So it was just kind of a "Kyle won" thing. Grrrrrr! I'm not bitter or anything though.... *grumpy face* evil

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
zariqueen
*squeeeeeeeeeeeee* ANOTHER DRAGON! eek emotion_kirakira mrgreen heart
Oh my! *stays clear of fire* he looks a little more fierce them my mwee...*tickles mwee* I truly think she was the best 75k gold I have spent on gaia. She makes me sooooo happy ^_^ I can't wait to build up more gold to get gwee!

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
techpriest35
lols i found it funny too she killed him on accident
they were fighting a rogue type boss with 2 fighters(both of them) a ranger and a barbarian(iknow they dont do party diversity)
lets call fighter 1 bob(not his real name) and fighter 2 can be mary(not her real name)
bob is doing quite well fighting agaisnt the rogue that he cant hit
mary does a flanking action causing the rogue to get an attack of oppurtnity for mving past her area the att hits and so mary takes 6 damage leaving her plate mail with only 86 more hp till it breaks and is useless for ac
now its the rogues turn and she takes 5 foot step causing no attack of oppurtunites and then quic draws a smoke stick from her back pouch and breaks the smoke stick as her free action then uses a move sliently check to move away at a 38 for silence (meaning a listen check must be > a 3 cool
then cuase no one can see in smoke the rogue takes a free hide check witha +8 bonus from the smoke rolling a 52(search check must be >52 to find the rogue)
bob decides to use a sun rod(casts light 40 feet which doesnt clear the smoke and give sthe same effect as car head lights in fog) meaning he now glows in the dark and is a great target mary not knowing of the rogues ealer combat with bob moves towards the light stepping on caltraps (-1d4 dex and 1 point normal damage each turn that mary moves) mary reaches bob but cant tell it was bob marry attacks the light in front of her(bob) with a natural confirmed critical(almost certain death) bob reflex saves witha natural 1(no bonuses are applied to bob and almost certain fail)
mary does enough damage that bob drops 85% of his hp in one hit meaning a fortitude save of 15 is required he rolls a total of 8 meaning he died from the shock of the wound caused by mary marry got killed by the rogue boss by a cross bow to the neck the rnager was still in town getting supplies and the barbarian was drunk at the start of the cave and passed out

ROFLMBO Wow, what a cluster mew! x.x That just got all fudged up and needs to be redone!

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Please note that this thread is now closed for posting. We are just finalising trades and doing admin stuff..

Friendly Conversationalist

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone. I am just making this announcement to let you all know that Elving is now 100% officially closed. I have sent out all the extra prizes as well as the prizes for the last two contests. Congratulations to everyone who won smile

I want to thank you all for making Elving 2011 so wonderful and memorable. Without all of you, these events wouldn't be anywhere near this successful. I also wish to thank you for putting up with my occasional absences. I am so very grateful that you all joined Eva and me in this amazing holiday celebration.

Although Elving is over, none of us wish to lose contact with our new-found friends, right? Then come join us at our main thread: The GGoA Guild's Random Gifting Thread This is our hangout spot between gifting events. It tends to not be as popular as our event threads, but all of the regulars will be there! smile

I hope to see all of you at our next event, Cupiding!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff