Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who created the best Christmas/Winter tektek? (Check post 11 for entries)

puppylove713 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 4 ]
KeiHakujou 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 14 ]
Evelin333 0.34042553191489 34.0% [ 16 ]
ePinayCutiePie 0.27659574468085 27.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 224 and 253 ... 241!

Friendly Conversationalist

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!

Post #
Xmas Tree Cookie

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 12!

Post # REDO
Xmas Tree Cookie

Reason: The winner has already received this prize

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

Post # REDO
Xmas Tree Cookie

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 224 and 253 ... 253!

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!

Post #
Xmas Tree Cookie

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

Post # REDO
Xmas Tree Cookie

PurpleLovr generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 4!

Post # REDO
Xmas Tree Cookie

Reason: I was the winner

Mini-Announcement

Hello everyone smile I have just finished giving away all the remaining prizes. Sadly this means that I must now close the thread. I will post a more formal announcement in the morning (when I can actually type properly because it isn't 3 am) and also send out the last few prizes.

Thank you so much everyone. I hope you had fun smile

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Mini-Announcement

Hello everyone smile I have just finished giving away all the remaining prizes. Sadly this means that I must now close the thread. I will post a more formal announcement in the morning (when I can actually type properly because it isn't 3 am) and also send out the last few prizes.

T.T i too will posted the prizes on the last page (look out for the red text) I will send them one by one -internet is slow sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
PurpleLovr
Mini-Announcement

T.T i too will posted the prizes on the last page (look out for the red text) I will send them one by one -internet is slow sweatdrop
(you might want to post the link to the Ggoa thread again in case people come in later when you finish nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
And again thank you; now I think I'll go to sleep x.x

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PurpleLovr

There are some (very few, i believe) kinds that make women stop having periods. Or make it so that you only have a period every 3 or 4 months. Most pill-form birth control simply regulate periods so you have them every 28 days (This is especially useful for women who have really heavy periods or for women who have really light/sporadic periods) These types of birth control will have 3 weeks of hormone pills (usually yellow) and 1 week of sugar pills (usually white) The absence of hormone in the 4 week sends a signal to the brain that it is time to ovulate. These pills can also help with women who experience extreme cramps, bloating, or other side effects during their period. In some types of birth control, a sort of "artificial period" is incorporated into the cycle. It is not harmful, but simply means that a birth control that would normally inhibit periods instead causes them. Many women like having a period because it feels "normal" and is a reassurance that they are not pregnant.

zariqueen

Hopefully I'm not barging in, here. sweatdrop

The Pill regulates a female's system (if she can take it), and it tends to make her periods shorter, lighter, since the body is tricked into thinking it's pregnant. (These periods happen for a 7 day span when you remove the hormones from the body suddenly by taking the specific pills that don't have anything in them.).

@ purple... Oh... That's completely different then the way I thought it worked...or is that just a certain kind of birth control? So it's simply you kind of controlling your cycle So then you really know when you will ovulate and you practice abstinence during that time?.... Am I understanding?..

@ zariqueen. I'm fine with it ^_^ I don't know why but it reminds me kind of Willy wonka or something! Haha! Take this pill and it will blow you up inti a blueberry, take this and it will turn you into a strawberry( haha idk) "the snosberrys taste like snosberry! " *stuck up spoiled brat says* "snosberry? Who ever heard of a snosberry? "
^_^
thankyou for the cookie and cupcake purple. emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom

Questionable Gekko

ty for sweets~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items