Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who created the best Christmas/Winter tektek? (Check post 11 for entries)

puppylove713 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 4 ]
KeiHakujou 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 14 ]
Evelin333 0.34042553191489 34.0% [ 16 ]
ePinayCutiePie 0.27659574468085 27.7% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
This poll closed on January 8, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Brainy Mage

PurpleLovr
Shadows10000
I'm not sure what to do for my Xmas avvie...I'm stuck!
I agree that you should do one of those invo tektek things 3nodding I might be able to put something together for you

Ok...but I don't want to have to get a whole lot of expensive stuff like the MCs I've got...I'd never be able to get the gold in time!

Friendly Conversationalist

CassandraCassidy
Ah. Yeah, I didn't know there was a group for younger-than-Brownies until it was too late, too. xp As for the older sections, the troop leader I'd had up to that point moved halfway across the country and I was bummed out at the prospect of having to get used to someone new. Plus all my friends dropped out around that same time, so I did, too. What's graduating Girl Scouts like?
Ah. The troop I originally joined as a Junior disbanded after Cadettes so I was worried about going into a new troop too. Luckily all of the Senior troops out here are permanent so each year some girls graduate out while others join as 9th graders but the troop leaders have been the same for years and years. (The good thing about that is you have a reputation as a certain troop, leaders have much more experience, the troop is usually bigger -we had 35 girls- and you tend to have more funds to put on events. plus we have these HUGE reunions every year with like over a hundred alumni. its pretty awesome) I ended up joining one that was a mariner troop (REALLY big on sailing, kayaking, morse code, etc) And now that I've graduated out, I am sad to not be in it, but I know that the troop will always be there for me to go back to and help them out 3nodding

Shadows10000
PurpleLovr
Shadows10000
I agree that you should do one of those invo tektek things 3nodding I might be able to put something together for you

Ok...but I don't want to have to get a whole lot of expensive stuff like the MCs I've got...I'd never be able to get the gold in time!
That's why you use the invo tektek. Then I can only use items you already own 3nodding

Animal Lover

Evelin333
Lucky purple, btw my friend name is ZawaZaymin
I sent your friend a couple of things. ^^

Brainy Mage

PurpleLovr
Shadows10000
PurpleLovr
Shadows10000

That's why you use the invo tektek. Then I can only use items you already own 3nodding

Yeah...Just don't wanna have to get stuff for multiple poses of the same item XD

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PurpleLovr
Ah. The troop I originally joined as a Junior disbanded after Cadettes so I was worried about going into a new troop too. Luckily all of the Senior troops out here are permanent so each year some girls graduate out while others join as 9th graders but the troop leaders have been the same for years and years. (The good thing about that is you have a reputation as a certain troop, leaders have much more experience, the troop is usually bigger -we had 35 girls- and you tend to have more funds to put on events. plus we have these HUGE reunions every year with like over a hundred alumni. its pretty awesome) I ended up joining one that was a mariner troop (REALLY big on sailing, kayaking, morse code, etc) And now that I've graduated out, I am sad to not be in it, but I know that the troop will always be there for me to go back to and help them out 3nodding

Aw, that's really sweet! I'm glad that it ended up being like a big community/family situation for you. heart I didn't know that there were specialized troops, either. That's really interesting.

Alas, it's past 11pm, so I should really get some sleep. I spent all day thinking it was Thursday when it's really Wednesday, so I get to re-live my day tomorrow, haha. sweatdrop

G'night, everyone! heart

Shadows10000
PurpleLovr
Shadows10000
PurpleLovr
Shadows10000

Yeah...Just don't wanna have to get stuff for multiple poses of the same item XD
I could make sure not to do that 3nodding

Animal Lover

KeiHakujou
Waterystar
KeiHakujou: I'm fine but hungry. How are you?

Shadows10000: Good luck! I've managed to attract at least two people here with the banner alone.
I'm kind of tired; but I've got work in a bit sweatdrop Perhaps you should get a snack?

Hope you're doing ok at work.

Brainy Mage

PurpleLovr
Shadows10000
PurpleLovr
Shadows10000
PurpleLovr
Shadows10000

I could make sure not to do that 3nodding

Okie ^^
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=604057
There's the link to it. Just let me know if it doesn't work ^^

Animal Lover

GreenInkling
Waterystar
GreenInkling

Anons. <33333
Welcome to the thread ^.^

Thank you!
    (Late reply is late.) xD
It happens no worries.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
PurpleLovr
Evelin333
Right after I opened the gift that had the Starbabies, I opened my new Revolution Dusk CI thing and out popped a Faded Revenant!!! heart heart heart I could die right now.
I wish I had a srltarbabies...anyway can u mp link me to the ci and faded revenant

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Waterystar
Evelin333
I sent your friend a couple of things. ^^
zomg thanks spooooo much!!

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thankies for the gifts anon elf and addicted elf nya

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

CassandraCassidy

Thank you. :3
    Did you mean the Saint Lucia one or the current one I just changed into?

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

OMG, I step in and after two seconds and get gifted.
    You guys!

Thank you addicted elf. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas