Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Citizen 200
MESSAGE FROM Elite3000E3K/Gaia FROM THE ELITE 3000 GAIA UNIT FROM THE ELITE 3000 GAIA CENTRE
//BEGIN MESSAGE

Just within the last number of days, I have decided to show off a Gaia Online Video on the EliteMile, but things got enhanced as I met with members of the Gaia Online Magazine to do the Naked Mile Run (I call this NekkidMile) in which they show off their skin and run wild 10 regions across. I had to get a personal transportation vehicle. I went to the Gaia Online Marketplace and searched bike and found one called Blue Acinonyx in which it have a hoverbike. I equipped it on and tested it in Towns. Not satisfied with it. I searched Scooter on the marketplace and found the item Nartian Rock in which it have a Scooter. I equipped the scooter and tested it in Towns and I like it. I call it the EliteCycle. During the event, members had an avatar contest to win some gold and then did a NekkidMile run as I rode in my EliteCycle. Earlier in the day, I rode the EliteMile going roughly a couple to several dozen regions on the EliteCycle taking almost 20 minutes to complete.

Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSk_bhmtyqM
//END MESSAGE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out