Welcome to Gaia! ::

*gives you a peppermint candy cane*

Why, thank you! 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

-::{Dessert with Mrs. Claus}::-

Welcome, enjoy yourself! Have a seat and grab a peppermint candy cane. My name is Mrs. Claus, and sadly, I caught a terrible cold last night. So please excuse the sniffles, coughs, and sneezes! Well, I suppose you're here for the breakfast, correct? Well, it's invitation only, so you'll have to present your invitation before coming in. Of course, you CAN get one! But after I post the words, 'Invitations - 10G Apiece' then you'll have to pay 10G. When I think enough is enough, I'll say 'Ran Out - No more invitations' But please, buy one now so you won't have to pay to be with me!

Simple enough? Good. I'm going to run a few contests here. One is a Random Number Game. You have to make a random number from 1 to 10. The first person to get 8 will win a Lucky Star. The second contest is also a random number contest. Except this is from 1 to 20. The first person to get 13 will win 2k6 Spirited Shoes and a Cow Hide Hat. PM me with the page number if you won a contest. Please no cheating, or Mrs. Claus will have to take away a treat from your plate ;3

Now, it's time for everyone's favorite part, gift exchanges! This is OPTIONAL. It's optional because not everyone can afford a gift. The gifts have AT LEAST worth 1,000G (unless the person you're exchanging with wants a specific item under 1k). The reason it has to be worth 1k or more is the fact that not many people like to recieve gifts worth 1g or something. You are also allowed to give 1,000G. And a note to all those kind-hearted fellers out there: Please do not give to me! I made this thread so people can enjoy the holidays, recieve gifts, and think of others (but me). Though I love gifts, I think I had too much.

How the Gift Exchange works:

+ Post the words 'Needs a Gift Exchange Partner'
+ Look for someone else who posted the words.
+ Quote their words and ask to be Gift Exchange Partners.
+ You are allowed to tell the person what you want for the Gift Exchange, but don't be upset if they don't get it for you!
+ One person will send a trade with their Gift Exchange gift to his/her Gift Exchange Partner and the other person will offer their Gift Exchange Gift.
+ Thank your Gift Exchange Partner!
+ You are allowed to find another partner but you still have to follow the same requirements

Okay, I think that's all I have to tell you guys ;3 If I add anything to this post, I will say so.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*cuts ribbon*

It's open!

Marshmallow

Neko the Singing Elf

Salutations, everyone. I'm Neko the Singing Elf. I'm Mrs. Claus's employee, and friend from former school. I'm a singer, and I like writing and reading a lot. I'm here because I'm her employee, and also, I like coffee and cappucino. A dessert has to have coffee and cappucino, right?! Or at least cocoa?! Right...Anyways, I have a weird kind of annoying personality... And also, where I am right now, it is COLD! So yeah. Plus, I like desserts.

During the dessert, I will be singing random songs and such. I also take requests. But please give me some time to look it up before singing it. Thank you and I hope everyone has a great time!
Why! Welcome Neko! Please take a candy cane. You're stage will be ready in a few minutes. I'm having the other elves clean it up for you.

Marshmallow

Thank you, Mrs. Claus! When the other elves are done, could you please call me for a test run?
Yes, a test run would be perfect! You may go on stage *cough*
`Twas a few days before Christmas,
And everyone was twitchy,
Except the swamp witch,
Who was rather bitchy.
Mrs. Claus huntched in the kitchen,
Cooking up something delish.
But she soon found out,
That she was out of relish.
*tries to think of something interesting to say*

^_____^ Hello, my ducks!! This is Koji here, evil genius and world-dominator!! Muahaha...fear not, I'm not on duty. I'm here to poke fun at Neko, who just happens to be my sister and support Coal! *whistles* This place is pretty fancy, ne? XDD

Wheezing Smoker

|llllllllllllllllll|
    Um, you're in the wrong forum. o.o
`deja vu
|llllllllllllllllll|
    Um, you're in the wrong forum. o.o
XD Aww you beat me to it.
Anyways, yeah.
This belongs in the Community projects.
It should be moved shortly.

Romantic Lover

20,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Hi... Um, I'm confused on how to get an invitation, so umm... May I be invited? I mean.... I am Santa smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff