Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Ravian Gale
DAN I KNOW YOUR ON I JUST SAW YOU UPDATE YOUR AVATAR!!!!! scream
lmao that jerk! rofl

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

I saw him online at one point. He never replied to my "hello." emo

Dapper Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Went into zOMG! today for the first time in probably a year... I felt so... Inexperienced. xd

Olympic Champion

Hitoshi Hyuuga
Went into zOMG! today for the first time in probably a year... I felt so... Inexperienced. xd
Aha, yeah. I felt exactly the same with... what did they call it? The expansion area off the.... Dead Man's Shadow?

......The werewolf and vampire expansion area that's reached from the cave at the bottom of the mountain where you fight the OMG enemies.

When they released that and I tried it during the first period that it was free to enter, (and for as much attention as I've been paying since, it might have been the only period of time that it was free) I really had no idea what I was doing. Tried by myself, and I believe I failed to get a single kill. Tried to get a party together, but didn't have much luck.

edit: Ahah, I checked this thread before checking my dev alerts. So Deadman's Shadow is the name of the werewolf/vampire area in the cave, and for all I know this may be just the second time that it's been free to enter.

Trash

Sooooo any of you guys try HoC, yet? What do you think of it?

I'll have to say, when I started beta testing it....wow...so many issues, and there's still a lot now. But yeah. Just curious.

Olympic Champion

I haven't been added into the beta yet personally, but I've been keeping busy with the recent expansion to Team Fortress 2.

Trash

Oh, that's right. They're only adding so many people at a time. I forgot. I was one of those lucky ones who got the actual private testing. it gets addicting...like zOMG

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
C:/Users/The_Cyber_Cure:>

*POSTING IN FORUM...

I got on it for a few rounds, but my COM is lagging it to boredom :/
...HellSpawn >:}
User Image

*FORUM POST COMPLETE

[}---{The Honey Hangout}---{]

Olympic Champion

That new Monthly Collectible, the 'Mournful Wail' is totally a Left 4 Dead Witch.

Trash

Dash12345678-Y
That new Monthly Collectible, the 'Mournful Wail' is totally a Left 4 Dead Witch.

I wantsssss it lol I will getssss it.

Trash

JK....it's not that great...

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
l Alex Trofimuk l
Oh, that's right. They're only adding so many people at a time. I forgot. I was one of those lucky ones who got the actual private testing. it gets addicting...like zOMG

dont even know what that issss
I think a may have gotten emails about it at one point but I marked emails from gaia as spam a while ago.

This is my first log in since....summer? I dont even know. This website pisses me off, The community (or at least my personal community) has diminished into nothing. The only friends from gaia I still talk to are rei, sabel, and the occasional lunar. That ******** reunion thing we were planning didn't even happen... emotion_bigvein

Glad to see the plot is progressing though. Even if this halloween is just another racial war. Gods damn we've had too many of those.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welp. This thread is dead.

May it rest in peace.

Dapper Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Will <DAZED> really not see the New Year? =/

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200