Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

Hell_Tutor

"Dear Mother
Look at all the ******** I give.
With love, your Waffle."
I like mine with chocolate.

XD
Mr. Tutor I have long accepted the fact that I will never be able to predict what your posts will contain, and this makes me happy.
I salute you, and the ******** you may or may not give.

And ******** yes. Chocolate chip waffles with chocolate. I need a waffle iron to find out some way to make chocolate waffles with chocolate chips. Like.. brownie waffles. Holy hell.

Trash

:O Waffles????

(Oh hey long time no see.... biggrin )

-wasn't neglecting the thread at all-
>>
<<

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Waffles indeed!!

Holy hell Dia, gimme one of em brownie waffles, stat.

Why is there no waffle emoticon?!
~Adriel Everin~
Waffles indeed!!

Holy hell Dia, gimme one of em brownie waffles, stat.

Why is there no waffle emoticon?!

*serves you a heap of double chocolate chip brownie waffles*
Oh good god I am seriously wanting to make these for myself.
My biggest concern would be: square or circle. I'd go mad over the grueling decision.
Table flipping would be: aplenty.

Sha, right? I double checked for one but no, no emote. ******** blasphemous.

*wave* Hey Trofimuk~ How have you been

Trash

Oh, pretty good I suppose. Really busy, though. How about yourself?

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Make em and tell us about em!

I'd...I'd go with circle. So it will feel like one big cookie. Maybe. xD

But I'd want square to nibble off the corners first!

-flips tables too-

Mmmm....I'm so hungry now. : (
Uuugh Rin you're putting the pressure on. I'll be on the lookout for a waffle-making device.
Hm. Yes. I can imagine running rampant around a laboratory (kitchen) with you, wildly waving waffle irons around.

Trofimuk: Pretty good is not bad and this is good. The New Year is being just peachy so far. Getting ready for the end of the world, of course.

Trash

Good good. :3
And I am, also. Creating my super high safety house that will be out of reach from the water rapidly rising water that will flood the earth. Um...let's see..oh and stocking up on food, of course. Speaking of which, I'll be needing some waffles for that...

Olympic Champion

But have you any plans to protect against the loss of atmosphere?
l Alex Trofimuk l
And I am, also. Creating my super high safety house that will be out of reach from the water rapidly rising water that will flood the earth. Um...let's see..oh and stocking up on food, of course. Speaking of which, I'll be needing some waffles for that...

s**t son, all I have prepared are some loose batteries, a bottle of wine and an IKEA catalog. In Florida.
I may need to add more to this.

Hm. Look.. show me a corner in your supa-house I can call my own, and I will pay in said waffles.
And other such edibles.

Dash: Pancakes, obviously.

Trash

Diagonal Sleeper
l Alex Trofimuk l

s**t son, all I have prepared are some loose batteries, a bottle of wine and an IKEA catalog. In Florida.
I may need to add more to this.

Hm. Look.. show me a corner in your supa-house I can call my own, and I will pay in said waffles.
And other such edibles.

Dash: Pancakes, obviously.

Deal. Some company would be nice.

Trash

Dash12345678-Y
But have you any plans to protect against the loss of atmosphere?

I've been collecting oxygen tanks since they started making a fuss about 2012. smile Hopefuly I'll have enough for at least another year.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
C-Can I come with you guys? I'll bring my books, a scarf, some chocolate chips, boba and an iPod redface

See I'll handle the nutrition and entertainment. cool

Alex, better make sure there's a kitchen in your house, cuz we gonna be splattering pancake and waffle mix on the ceiling all day.

And Dash, the sun's not exploding and burning our atmosphere to a crisp, so I doubt that'll be an issue. rofl What WILL be an issue is the lack of food, and I must remedy this!!!

Trash

~Adriel Everin~
C-Can I come with you guys? I'll bring my books, a scarf, some chocolate chips, boba and an iPod redface

Alex, better make sure there's a kitchen in your house, cuz we gonna be splattering pancake and waffle mix on the ceiling all day.

And Dash, the sun's not exploding and burning our atmosphere to a crisp, so I doubt that'll be an issue. rofl What WILL be an issue is the lack of food, and I must remedy this!!!

On one condition, you need to join me in a smuggling assignment for medications and first aid care. I need a lot of it. smile

Olympic Champion

~Adriel Everin~

From what I understand, the Mayans said nothing specific about 2012, it's just the last year in their calendar. Therefore, with so many Armageddon scenarios, it is not unreasonable to prepare for all of them, which includes the Sun progressing into the Red Giant phase.

That's not what I meant about the lack of atmosphere though, we humans in recent years have just been really bad at taking care of it, and who's to say we won't be worse at taking care of it before the end of the year/life?

Pancakes of course, are certain to fix the problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff