Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

Tenacious Hellhound

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How was everyone's Xmas?

Tenacious Hellhound

The usual.
Could be worst.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
emotion_bigheart

Tenacious Hellhound

~Adriel Everin~
emotion_bigheart

I shall eat that heart!
I FAMINE!

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
I miss everyone sad

Tenacious Hellhound

~Adriel Everin~
I miss everyone sad

BATMAN MISSES YOU.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
yum_puddi ohai batman

Tenacious Hellhound

Hai Mark!
I heard Lisa is tearing you apart!

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Been a while, peeps o wo !
You can always come to my thread if you guyswant to hang out there. I'm there mostly o ____o
SOUP

Some years ago I entered an art contest sponsored by a member of Congress. At the "ceremony", when I heard my name announced as 1st place winner I, stupefied, stumbly sauntered over to Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz. She then presented to me a few curious shits. Honestly, I found that her interest in art seemed faintly feigned* (but not forced), so I didn't really care for her presence. Frankly, (lolz) I was more interested in the opinion of the French girl, a fellow contestant I had a silly crush on.
*Not surprising, as evidenced in Show Me the Monet: Politicians and Art Vol. 1 - 3 (but not 2)

Now, my interest in politics isn't very deep at all. It is like.. a puddle. I like to splash in it every once in a while. I can't take it too seriously in the way that you would have much difficulty drowning in a puddle. I mean, it's a ******** puddle. My family however, now knew her name noticeably well and would eagerly point me in the direction of the television when she popped up on the local news. By what I saw she seemed decent and had good intentions politically so, for a split second, I was proud to be honored by her.

Sadly, in the recent hullabaloo I find that my Congresswoman, now chair of the Democratic National Committee even, is in support of SOPA.

Even Republican Senator Marco Rubio (fellow civilians of Florida [Joe] might recognize this name.), a co-sponsor of PIPA, has withdrawn his support for it this morning. Cubans rejoiced.

Obviously, my letter to Mrs. Schultz today had a little more meaning, a little more heart and dare I say, a little more umph than would be regularly present.

Maybe, just maybe, I have inspired you to put a little more umph onto your Reps and Sens regarding SOPA and/or PIPA.
At the very least, maybe I'll inspire you to eat a ******** waffle.

Because ********, them waffles is good.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit: umph

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
o3o Go Dia, I'm glad to see you're so passionate about this. yum_puddi

Olympic Champion

Not really sure how your story would cause people to have met their representatives in the past, but okay.
Then maybe you went with the waffle option? yum_donut yum_onigiri yum_tea
Seriously, I highly recommend the waffle. It'll distract you from how much I don't give a ********~ emotion_c8 yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

The whole post is absurd, if I wanted to seriously exchange words about it, I'd go to the proper forum, or somewhere with just a little more traffic! =D emotion_yatta yum_bacon yum_coldone

But thanks for trying, Dash. It really made my day emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
ILU
Umph

Rin: Hi :B

Tenacious Hellhound

Diagonal Sleeper
Then maybe you went with the waffle option? yum_donut yum_onigiri yum_tea
Seriously, I highly recommend the waffle. It'll distract you from how much I don't give a ********]
"Dear Mother
Look at all the ******** I give.
With love, your Waffle."
I like mine with chocolate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items