Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

Olympic Champion

The OMFG has much smaller wings than those seen in the new update. I believe the creature shown is much more alike the OMGWTF.

Romantic Stalker

Ohhh sorry! I confused the names. Should be OMGWTF xp

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
-lurks-
ninja

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
-dies laughing at myself- rofl

Wow...sexy priest mage whatever huh? pirate I'm flattered, Dan. rofl emotion_bigheart

And I like the girls dynamic with Alex and Adri xd Nice comedy setup~!

And =O so Dash is evil!! An evil scientist! Very fitting. ;D

Loving how this thread is coming back to life~~ yum_puddi Now if only a few more people come back =D

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Also I like the cow that you guys are hugging rofl Just noticed it.

"And I shat my floppy!" XDD
Totally wish I could sport that custom cut suit.

Welcome back Danny~

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
wait, why did sleeper go "hmmm..." while dash was like "FFFFFUUUU-"?
...Is it because dash is a basement dweller? xp

And dash, i'd imagine this takes place back in the golden day's of zOMG.

Romantic Stalker

Dawn:
biggrin Glad to see you again!

Adri:
Lol yeah, I'm gonna make you two as the duo of the group.

Sleeper:
OMG! Long time no see bro blaugh How have you been?

Rocketeer (Dont know what to call you anymore gonk ):
Sleeper is supposed to be like "who is that cute gurl ova there?"
And lol Dash is yeah xD Basement dweller FTW.
Lol, Im not too sure about how many updates there have been in zOMG right now, so Im just gonna stick back to the days when it was still in its prime.

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
cat_ninja

Lwurks.

Anyways, I ish going to be an Aunty soon emotion_bigheart

Olympic Champion

RokketoDan
Lol, Im not too sure about how many updates there have been in zOMG right now, so Im just gonna stick back to the days when it was still in its prime.

Specifically, I would say the number of updates is somewhere around the range of ' very few'.

In other news, Gaia fired Qixter because they didn't understand his value to the zOMG! project.

I can't recall if that happened before you became inactive. Probably not.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
LOL Basement dweller. rofl Light is his weakness then, hmm? xd

Yay! I'm guessing we'll eventually become best friends or something. rofl

And yeah, not much has been updated in ZOMG anyhow, I think. : ( A few things, though not much~ Or at least, since I was last on XD

Gale; Aww nice! Niece or nephew? yum_puddi

Hello Dia~! emotion_bigheart Nice to see you back~ ^-^

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
In other news, christ. I decided to go sell a couple items I should have sold long ago, and just realized nearly everything I had has deflated ridiculously Q_Q

Stuff that used to go for mils is now at 990k emotion_0A0 this suckss! emotion_donotwant I'm not even sure if I should sell them now. Do you think they'll ever go back up again? emotion_sweatdrop

It's good for buyers I guess - but bad for people like me who bought them expensively and can't get that back! rofl

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
RokketoDan

Rocketeer (Dont know what to call you anymore gonk ):
Sleeper is supposed to be like "who is that cute gurl ova there?"
And lol Dash is yeah xD Basement dweller FTW.

You can call me whatever you want! I honestly respond to "BLAST" quicker then I respond to any of my other usernames, I only change it when I begin using a different RPC.

Ah, I remember those day's when zOMG was something amazing and new, and I would be on it all the time. They honestly haven't updated it much at all, the only new things that have happened were the easter and halloween events (GOLDEN EGGS, GOLDEN EGGS EVERYWHERE). They're going to add the durem caves soon though, we should all crew up and play when it's released.

RokketoDan

Sleeper:
OMG! Long time no see bro blaugh How have you been?

*salute* I've been well, taking life in. Nothing huge happening like, say, extended trips to the grand artist monastery up in the mountains~ What have they been teaching you? =) What exactly inspired this new style? I'm reeaally really enjoying it.

The White Gale Dragonwolf
Anyways, I ish going to be an Aunty soon

Awesome, in time you'll be able to play with the baby and be the cool auntie. I love being that younger uncle, it's almost all the fun and none of the responsibility of having kids. Almost.

Hey hey Rin, thanks very much, it's good to see you too~ I really like your avi but, it's so very very sad..

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Actually, speaking of role playing characters and zOMG's past...

ninja Is it possible that, when you get to adding me into the comic, can you draw me as my old god-modding lava demon self? I tend to be very nit-picky about my character's back-story's, especially BLAST's and Rocket's because there massive and intertwined. I just realized that Rocketeer being in Team NeXuS would make no sense, and this all probably takes place sometime between BLAST getting kicked out of the TaT and becoming the evil Trickster.

sweatdrop Sorry for being a bug, I only just realized this comic is a legit part of BLAST's history.

Which is pretty ******** awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces