Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dash12345678-Y
I'll still support you, but if you have other things going on, then focus on what's most important.

Really this, it'll be awesome when you make an epic comeback on the comic but important things first ya?

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Pie's status thinger about suddenly remembering gaia exists suddenly reminded me that this thread probably still exists, so I decided to look for this thread and I'm glad I did because look! A post from Dan! burning_eyes

This would be BLAST / LoRthePuppeteer, by the way.

RokketoDan
Hey guys... Uh... this is awkward on so many levels for me to be knocking back here for your support. I feel bad that I've left you for so long and yeah, I kinda feel that I'm undeserving of your attention so here it goes...

Im willing to finish what I started (cause I'm having nightmares about it already), but Im going to somehow summarize what is gonna happen to our storyline. You can read the new pages just to see what I mean. (I finally put Adri and Dash into it)

Anyway, do you guys still want me to continue? because I'm still game for it xp
Are you?

My feelings for this post can only be summarized by one particular picture...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Welcome back to the party Dan. We've got Cookies, and Friday's are Poker Nights. gaia_kittenstar

Oh, and don't touch the cake, cause its a lie. yum_puddi

Ruthless Smoker

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Omg I love yer new arts * -*
I kinda like use of fast-forward story telling. Hilarious, simple, awesome xD.

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
O-omg guys.

I come back from a long hiatus and.... Dan does too? THIS WAS MEANT TO BE emotion_kirakira

Haha kidding emotion_bigheart

AND O-OMG WHAT IS THIS NEW EMOTES SO MANY OMGAAAWD -plays with all of them and overloads this post with it- emotion_awesome

No but srsly guys - when did these emotes happen??? THIS IS LIKE THE BEST NEW THING I'VE NOTICED yum_puddi yum_icecreampie yum_cupcake Aside from the pretty new items of course emotion_drool still trying to catch up on all the items.... gaia_kittenstar

And oh lord so many manga panels Thank you Dan!! For even trying : ) yum_strawberry Because believe me, I know how busy we can get and honestly....I'm far worse than you at keeping online promises, and I'm well aware of that. /hides emotion_facepalm So for the fact that you came back and drew more, that is already more than wonderful of you. So don't feel bad~! yum_pie

(see, I said I'd overuse these emotes yum_coldone )

Anyhow.....@ the manga.... I'll have to admit, my first reaction was LOLOLOLOLOLOL cat_rofl But hey - thanks for drawing me!! I love what you've done - it amuses me GREATLY. emotion_yatta I'm a gardener. With a bosom. LOL. And you guys are being awfully cute. emotion_c8 Thanks Dan, haha! emotion_bigheart

Also, great job on the perspective in that panel with the cliff and the moon!! It's awesome - your art keeps getting better and better! gaia_diamond

And of course, you know me, I'd never say no to an update - but it's really up to you. cat_3nodding Life always gets in the way, but you've gotta live it, right? ^^ So don't feel bad about anything - just do what you really want to do. You know no matter what, we're here to support you. cat_4laugh

And now I will go back to looking at the panels again and being amused~~ emotion_bigheart I really love how you told a lot of story with just one update, actually! emotion_hug hehe, thank you again for the lols and the cute! yum_onigiri

Romantic Stalker

You guys are heart

Thanks for the support for all these years. (been that long no?)

Anyway, keep posted. Will post next panel soon 3nodding

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Gosh, it HAS been years. Amazing. *_*

And yay~! emotion_bigheart

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
So what has everyone been up to?

I'm still schooling (11th grade), so I haven't been doing much. Still writing and drawing (I've gotten better at both). I haven't been active on gaia since last winter, because it's been boring as ********, I was planning to leave again after halloween is over but I'll stick around for you guy's~ I'm also planning on moving in with a friend I met on Gaia in less then 2 years, and that's about all the information I'm willing to share. talk2hand

Romantic Stalker

Lol, very nice xd

I'm taking up advertising and design right now in college, probably gonna try and take film next semester. I'm also trying to join the college newspaper as its comics artist (Heh, I hope I can finish the deadlines better this time)

Time flies so fast doesn't it? gonk

Dapper Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
RokketoDan
Hey guys... Uh... this is awkward on so many levels for me to be knocking back here for your support. I feel bad that I've left you for so long and yeah, I kinda feel that I'm undeserving of your attention so here it goes...

Im willing to finish what I started (cause I'm having nightmares about it already), but Im going to somehow summarize what is gonna happen to our storyline. You can read the new pages just to see what I mean. (I finally put Adri and Dash into it)

Anyway, do you guys still want me to continue? because I'm still game for it xp
Are you?

Dan, you can do it! =)
We're all here for ya.

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
It's already been years? emotion_0A0

Romantic Stalker

yeah xD Thanks Hito

Gale: I think we started back in '08 or '09? Cant quite remember. But Its been about that long 3nodding

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Haha I like how everyone's avis has their own distinct styles, no matter how many years it's been. XD

I'm just scrolling through and everyone looks so distinct~ (at least to me o3o)

And glad to hear everyone's doing so well! yum_puddi Happy Halloween, guys, btw! emotion_bigheart

Romantic Stalker

New panel up! Meet Dash everybody! xp

Lonely Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Yay! Panel! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff