Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your rating for this beta phase?

[0/5] ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
[1/5] ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
[2/5] ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
[3/5] ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 2 ]
[4/5] ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 0.32352941176471 32.4% [ 11 ]
[5/5] ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 >

Prophet

.dark//Gaia.Online: Reborn ►► Beta (v.1.0)

Greetings everyone! For a long time, Stylish add-on exists and is used everywhere on the web to change the aesthetic or physical most visited websites. I use the Stylish add-on for a long time and I have never seen anything designed for Gaia Online. So now is the time to give a little hope to the community of Gaia currently using this add-on.

The project is far from finished. I still have a lot to modify and/or replace, and I need some feedback on what I should improve.

Subscribe to this post if you want to be notified of its release.

Click here to view the picture in full size, or click the spoiler below for re-sized picture.
User Image

What needs to be changed: font-size, font-family, font-color, edit/create a couple of sprites images, removing/re-sizing/adding few contents.

This is important I receive your feedback to know what need to be improved.

Distinct Genius

Whoa ^^ this is awesome !

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Some of the text is too dark and blends with the dark background making it hard to read. Would not use.

OG Noob

Looks pretty cool.

Prophet

Good, because my original choice was this color for the links. But someone told it should match the header and footer, I was not too sure. Thanks for your feedback.

Blaze the Fire Dragon
Some of the text is too dark and blends with the dark background making it hard to read. Would not use.
Blaze the Fire Dragon

i second this ...

Player

WHOA! DowantNOW! It's pretty amazing. I like that color you used on the picture. Hope we get to change from different colors and such. I don't know about others, but I can read everything just fine.

varh he's Compadre

Witty Conversationalist

I love this! surprised

Fluffy Creature

Doesn't BetterGaia do some similar things?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff