Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

island2princess
sgt.Frosty
island2princess
sgt.Frosty
island2princess
sgt.Frosty
so rain was predicted, yet I get snow. awesome.

We got ICE. The roads are dangerous.

I guess I shouldn't complain then.

I did not mind getting the day off, actually. How are you today, Frosty?

i'm good, the snow turned to rain 3nodding

I prefer snow over rain, most of the time, don't you?

with march approaching, I just want rain xp

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
I'm doing pretty good. How are you doing?
heart Glad to hear that~ I'm doing alright nya~
I just wish I had more to do, I've been so bored lately...
has bikini season started already? or is Victoria Secret just stupid? ninja (just saw an ad for one)

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

ninja

::stalking stalking stalking::

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
has bikini season started already? or is Victoria Secret just stupid? ninja (just saw an ad for one)
It's never too soon for bikini season. wink
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

ARGHLKMFH! *glomps* heart

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
::double glomp::

HI SARGE <3
HOW ARE YOU
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
::double glomp::

HI SARGE <3
HOW ARE YOU

overall ok. I do however have a funeral scheduled for friday sad

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

Oh dear. sad Always a bummer, man.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

Oh dear. sad Always a bummer, man.

I know. xp

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty

I know. xp
My condolences. gonk

On a happier note, I am glad that you are on Gaia, because no one else is and I MISSED YOUUU!

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

Also... has earning gold gotten easier? Because I have only been on here for maybe almost a full day now (plus sleeping time) and I definitely have already made 10k. WTF
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

I know. xp
My condolences. gonk

On a happier note, I am glad that you are on Gaia, because no one else is and I MISSED YOUUU!

ive been on this site too long to just quit now. and yes, gaining gold has become much easier with booty grabbing in tanks in peoples siggies plus various other methods

Aioazech's Partner

Dapper Dabbler

sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

I know. xp
My condolences. gonk

ive been on this site too long to just quit now. and yes, gaining gold has become much easier with booty grabbing in tanks in peoples siggies plus various other methods
Rofl. Yeah man. Not many of the oldies still exist. Which is fine I guess. I can't seem to stay away entirely. Every once in a while I log on just to see who's around. I miss everyone. T__T

I guess since I graduated and moved out of the city, I don't see a lot of my IRL friends as often as I used to and now I just really want to crawl back to Gaia and meet some internet people. Haha~ It's terrible.
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty
TasmanianTiger
sgt.Frosty

I know. xp
My condolences. gonk

Rofl. Yeah man. Not many of the oldies still exist. Which is fine I guess. I can't seem to stay away entirely. Every once in a while I log on just to see who's around. I miss everyone. T__T

I guess since I graduated and moved out of the city, I don't see a lot of my IRL friends as often as I used to and now I just really want to crawl back to Gaia and meet some internet people. Haha~ It's terrible.

no I know how you feel, its been ages since ive seen any of my high school friends. I have them as friends on facebook but that doesn't count.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff