Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
I'm sorry to hear that.

yes its sad. but he was suffering from some serious mental issues cause by old age.
That does tend to happen as people age... I'm still sorry that you lost him...

yeah I'm gonna miss him.
I am kind of glad that I have not had to go through a loss of a close family member yet, so I con't imagine what you are going through...

everybody deals with loss differently in whatever way they feel most comfortable with.

the first family death I experienced was my mothers mother. being the first I couldn't even make it to when we had to go to the graveyard. later in life however I discovered some dark secrets about the woman of which I can only say that I wish it didn't turn out that way.

other family deaths at this point, I certainly feel sad but I don't need like five boxes of tissues to accompany me
The first is always the worst, isn't it?
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

yeah I'm gonna miss him.
I am kind of glad that I have not had to go through a loss of a close family member yet, so I con't imagine what you are going through...

everybody deals with loss differently in whatever way they feel most comfortable with.

the first family death I experienced was my mothers mother. being the first I couldn't even make it to when we had to go to the graveyard. later in life however I discovered some dark secrets about the woman of which I can only say that I wish it didn't turn out that way.

other family deaths at this point, I certainly feel sad but I don't need like five boxes of tissues to accompany me

yeah, specially seeing as I was so young

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

yeah I'm gonna miss him.

How old were you?
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

How old were you?

about six or seven.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

How old were you?

about six or seven.
Yeah, that is quite young...
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

How old were you?

about six or seven.

yeah.

anyway. I have to sleep for work, so I will be back later tomorrow

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

How old were you?

about six or seven.

yeah.

anyway. I have to sleep for work, so I will be back later tomorrow
Alright, I hope you have a good night's rest.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Technicolour Smile
techpriest35
i like the naruto anime but it has to be subbed not dubbed i cant stand the english voice actors and the lines that get changed it ruins the show do you watch the naruto anime as well as read the manga i know there are some differences please no manga spoilers im only just watching ep 300 from the shippuden series i dont want to know what happens next

I won't lie I preferred the dubbed version. I like to be able to understand what I'm hearing. I don't watch it any more, however, because I just don't have the time. I've just finished reading volume thirty of Naruto, so I'm not sure if we're at the same point or even near it. Haha. razz I don't think so, but oh well!
How did you get into Naruto?
i got into naruto a long time ago when it first came out with anime i have always watched it in japanese with english subtitles but i stopped watching for about a year then started over and now im at the newest ep right now pain is dead madra is part of the fourth ninja war and naruto/killer bee are attacking things

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
I..need to find which area of zomg is best for grinding for power orbs xp
i have found that each account gets different rewards for each area i usually get good rewards from deadmans pass but i cant do well in the special zone where every thing is cl 11-cl40
And i get good gold from farming the lawn gnome general i also use the orb doublers and the power ups i have some others i got from those zomg boxes you used to get with 25 cash cards send a trade with some golds and i will send some to you

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
Hey, how is everybody doing?

hello.
How are you?

I could be better. I lost my grandfather a few hours ago.
dude that sucks i still miss my grand pa he died on my 5th bday hope every thing turns out well for you
techpriest35
sgt.Frosty
I..need to find which area of zomg is best for grinding for power orbs xp
i have found that each account gets different rewards for each area i usually get good rewards from deadmans pass but i cant do well in the special zone where every thing is cl 11-cl40
And i get good gold from farming the lawn gnome general i also use the orb doublers and the power ups i have some others i got from those zomg boxes you used to get with 25 cash cards send a trade with some golds and i will send some to you

nah I wont need orbs for long, its for alchemy and I just need about 500 orbs so I can level up and I want to see where I can go for more orbs

and about my grandfather, I'll be ok. I'll just miss him.

Sexy Fatcat

TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_whee Alright that makes recommendations a whee bit harder, why do you like them nya?
Is there any anime you've watched that you haven't read the manga of perhaps?

Oh god, I'm sorry. xD
I like them because their storylines are interesting, romance isn't a huge factor, there's action and there's humour.
I watched.. Oh gee. I watched highschool of the dead, because I'm a big fan of zombies. :')
I watched... Er.. Card Captor Sakura.
I watched.. |: Cor, I can barely remember.

Sexy Fatcat

techpriest35
i got into naruto a long time ago when it first came out with anime i have always watched it in japanese with english subtitles but i stopped watching for about a year then started over and now im at the newest ep right now pain is dead madra is part of the fourth ninja war and naruto/killer bee are attacking things

Spoiler alerts, man. |:

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Technicolour Smile

Oh god, I'm sorry. xD
I like them because their storylines are interesting, romance isn't a huge factor, there's action and there's humour.
I watched.. Oh gee. I watched highschool of the dead, because I'm a big fan of zombies. :')
I watched... Er.. Card Captor Sakura.
I watched.. |: Cor, I can barely remember.

cat_whee Okay if you like zombies, Zombie Loan, Zombie Powder, Deadman's Wonderland
As to Card Captors cat_whee I'd reccomend Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxHolic or Barajou No Kiss
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces