The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker
The Furry Fuzzball

*is hugged and swissesh tail*
YAY!
Wait... Its OVER!?!??!?!?
NOOOOOO
XC
I Missed So Much Dealing With A Couple Family Deaths... BUT, Thank You So Much For The Hug! I Did Work Hard Getting Online When I Could! I Had A Blast...!

Not over yet, I was just making you knew how much fun I had. I know I was not around much, been working nonstop.

When you swish your tail it makes me want to pet it!

*Sways Back and forth with hand-paws behind my back, swishing my tail, giggling*
really?
i get comments on my tail oh, i mean in real life, all the time. once, alittle girlie, she came up, pulling on it an asked me, "Mam, how did you grow your tail!?!" then smiled at her dad who laughed and pulled her away and said sorry. im all like, no really, this sort of thing happens all the time!
XD

You have a tail in real life?
why, yus. i have a fox tail!
i wear it all places i go exept church of course...(its too much of a destraction)

You are epic! Just so awesome you wear a tail all the time.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
NAME: The Furry Fuzzball
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

she is asian, and has vivid blue eyes, and lavender eyeshadow. her hair is wavy, waist length chestnut brown. she wears bright red lipstick and aqua nail polish.

She wears a tight slightly unbuttoned, (just enough to reveal cleavage), mainly gray with brown Pinstriped blouse, black denim pants, and brown Calf-high length high heel boots with white laces.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round pumpernickel (purple) colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and pumpernickel (purple) patterned dangling earrings.

yukli wolfgang

She has dark luscious red lips and vivid sea blue eyes

Around her head she wears a thin tied headband to hold her hair out of her face.

Her top is a loose light lavender peasant blouse with ruffling sleeves that bunch up, the top is loose and a braided belt of the same material holds it tightly in place as the blouse cascades out from the belt, hanging loosely.

Her leggings are dark purple, slit each other inch up the outer legging.

She wears silver bangles on her right arm, and a silver wedding ring on the left hand.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round purple colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and purple checkered patterned dangling earrings.

HOW MANY ARTS YOU WANT/WILLING TO GIVE AWAY: I Will Do 2 Art Exchanges. I get one they get one.(2 times)
THINGS ARTIST SHOULD KNOW: I Draw. By Computer programs and by hand.
Deviantart
Colors 3D

Ah! Apologies for the late reply, it seems we are the only ones doing this sweatdrop
Do you have any picture ref's of your OC?
The entries are here: boop

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
ne, i think blackie wears ears~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
jazz the dragon ninja
that would be lovely =) send me an invite and will looka round =3 lol
heart I had a feeling you might like that idea. I'm sending the invite as we speak~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Evelin333
cat_sweatdrop What I do? What about my ears? cat_ninja And hewwo Eva~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
sgt.Frosty
oh for...the freaking trading system didnt accept my "ok" on one trade I had like a week ago. stressed scream
cat_sweatdrop Don'tcha just love when that happens?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Evelin333
cat_sweatdrop What I do? What about my ears? cat_ninja And hewwo Eva~

Fuzzy and miss dot were discussing wearing tails~ doesn't it say somewhere on your profile you wear ears?
That's so cool~
Ciao blackie
*yawns and curls up on my special thread bed*
Time zones differences, it's midnight here and I'm knackered.
2 hours of math, 1 hour of piano and 3 hours spent writing a 8 page science report will do that to a person
Argh, I'm barely coherent...
Night everyone!

Sexy Fatcat

techpriest35
i like the naruto anime but it has to be subbed not dubbed i cant stand the english voice actors and the lines that get changed it ruins the show do you watch the naruto anime as well as read the manga i know there are some differences please no manga spoilers im only just watching ep 300 from the shippuden series i dont want to know what happens next

I won't lie I preferred the dubbed version. I like to be able to understand what I'm hearing. I don't watch it any more, however, because I just don't have the time. I've just finished reading volume thirty of Naruto, so I'm not sure if we're at the same point or even near it. Haha. razz I don't think so, but oh well!
How did you get into Naruto?

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
jazz the dragon ninja
that would be lovely =) send me an invite and will looka round =3 lol
heart I had a feeling you might like that idea. I'm sending the invite as we speak~
lol yay i joined =3 its looks cool so far =D i am gona check moreof it out as i make this tektek for a contest xD
what are you up to =3

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
so.... no artists wanted to try the art exchange?
:C
How sad... I Waited since a post, page 11... first i think....
hm, nobody entered the art contest?
hm... interesting.. cool tektek's!
and im bored...

*falls to floor in a heap of fur sad*

*hugs* sorry that there are no other entree's. sad
*smiles*
at least we got to gift anon!
biggrin

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Evelin333
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

she is asian, and has vivid blue eyes, and lavender eyeshadow. her hair is wavy, waist length chestnut brown. she wears bright red lipstick and aqua nail polish.

She wears a tight slightly unbuttoned, (just enough to reveal cleavage), mainly gray with brown Pinstriped blouse, black denim pants, and brown Calf-high length high heel boots with white laces.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round pumpernickel (purple) colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and pumpernickel (purple) patterned dangling earrings.

yukli wolfgang

Around her head she wears a thin tied headband to hold her hair out of her face.

Her top is a loose light lavender peasant blouse with ruffling sleeves that bunch up, the top is loose and a braided belt of the same material holds it tightly in place as the blouse cascades out from the belt, hanging loosely.

She wears silver bangles on her right arm, and a silver wedding ring on the left hand.

She of course wears her trademark necklace; silver chain, with two small round purple colored, silver rimmed medallion's on it, and tapering down to one large aqua silver rimmed medallion. She also wears her trade-mark square aqua and purple checkered patterned dangling earrings.

HOW MANY ARTS YOU WANT/WILLING TO GIVE AWAY: I Will Do 2 Art Exchanges. I get one they get one.(2 times)
Deviantart
Colors 3D

Ah! Apologies for the late reply, it seems we are the only ones doing this sweatdrop

yay! il;l post ref pics

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
MissDotHacker

:3
*blushes and grabs my fluffy tail hiding behind it*
well, thankies, i just wear it cuz its me....
^.~

Rainbow Sweetheart

The Furry Fuzzball
MissDotHacker

:3
*blushes and grabs my fluffy tail hiding behind it*
well, thankies, i just wear it cuz its me....
^.~

Hiding behind your tail, even more EPIC!!!
The Furry Fuzzball
Evelin333
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

yukli wolfgang

Deviantart
Colors 3D

yay! il;l post ref pics

wait, sorry. have I missed evelins post for the art trade contest?

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
sgt.Frosty
The Furry Fuzzball
Evelin333
The Furry Fuzzball
FORM:
REFERENCES:

yuki yungata

yukli wolfgang

Deviantart
Colors 3D

yay! il;l post ref pics

wait, sorry. have I missed evelins post for the art trade contest?

Clickie the link that says boop, i put the entry there~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces