awesome! 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
whoo! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
gold 0.625 62.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 122 123 124 > >> »|

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
If that is the case, it is laziness that got in the way. I graduated at 18 myself. I ranked in the top 30 out of like 200 students, so I didn't do too bad.
Awesome. I think I ranked at about 200 but there were somewhere between 700 and 800 students in my graduating class.
Wow, that is a lot of students... I thought my graduating class was large, but it was nothing compared to yours...

I think mine was close to 1000

Animal Lover

ZOMBear Kenna
Hello everybody! heart
Hellow there, how are you doing?

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
If that is the case, it is laziness that got in the way. I graduated at 18 myself. I ranked in the top 30 out of like 200 students, so I didn't do too bad.
Awesome. I think I ranked at about 200 but there were somewhere between 700 and 800 students in my graduating class.
Wow, that is a lot of students... I thought my graduating class was large, but it was nothing compared to yours...

Holy crap... do you live in a heavily populated place or something? I guess living in a smaller city like I do has smaller classes...

Bashful Bear

15,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
puppylove713
ZOMBear Kenna
Hello everybody! heart
Doing good! How are you?

rofl Wow, my graduating class had 36 kids, myself included. I graduated 15th in my class XD Yay tiny schools!

Animal Lover

ZOMBear Kenna
puppylove713
ZOMBear Kenna
Hello everybody! heart
Doing good! How are you?

rofl Wow, my graduating class had 36 kids, myself included. I graduated 15th in my class XD Yay tiny schools!
Lol, I was in a relatively small school, but not as small as yours. Were you in a private school or something?
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713

Holy crap... do you live in a heavily populated place or something? I guess living in a smaller city like I do has smaller classes...

no, just closest highschool around for a while I guess

Bashful Bear

15,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
puppylove713
ZOMBear Kenna
puppylove713
ZOMBear Kenna
Hello everybody! heart
Doing good! How are you?

Lol, I was in a relatively small school, but not as small as yours. Were you in a private school or something?
Nope, just a very small public school. My class was huge compared to my older brother's though. He graduated in a class of only 19 lol.

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
sgt.Frosty
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713

no, just closest highschool around for a while I guess
Wow, mine is the only high school that is in our city... We only have one high school, one middle school, and three elementary schools...

Animal Lover

ZOMBear Kenna
puppylove713
ZOMBear Kenna
puppylove713
ZOMBear Kenna
Hello everybody! heart
Doing good! How are you?

Nope, just a very small public school. My class was huge compared to my older brother's though. He graduated in a class of only 19 lol.
Lol, I can only imagine how short you guys graduation ceremonies were... Mine was around an hour or hour and a half...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
TheBlackCatLentheritia
techpriest35
lols theres no ninjas that can hide in this thread so whats up black cat(my fav female character from marvel comics)
Heres a link to her marvel profile
black cats official profile
cat_4laugh No one can hide from me nya~ heart
*Goes to profile* I know of her nya~
she is my fav female character in marvel although my fav male character is gambit he is epic win unfortunately the wiki is having problems
my mom says I got a bit of an orville thing going on with part of my mustache(from orville and hardy)

she's kind of right. rofl

Bashful Bear

15,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sorry for poofing. Got a little caught up with the new rig's gonk
ZOMBear Kenna

I have yet to buy any rig. any that I do have I have won or were generously gifted. ninja

Bashful Bear

15,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sgt.Frosty
ZOMBear Kenna

I have yet to buy any rig. any that I do have I have won or were generously gifted. ninja
Ah haha well that's cool. I spend far too much of my paycheck every month on this site. stressed My husband would kill me if he knew lol.
ZOMBear Kenna
sgt.Frosty
ZOMBear Kenna

Ah haha well that's cool. I spend far too much of my paycheck every month on this site. stressed My husband would kill me if he knew lol.

I could totally get a cash card too, but a new computer is more important

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces