Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
sgt.Frosty

you should spam the event forum if you want more. cat_ninja
hm... oki so... what does that intail??
i dont want to get in trouble for spamming...
XD
so what do i do....?

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Furry Fuzzball
[cool cool.
*smiles*
so, im TRYING To Send EVERYBODY one But I Get Very Few In Return But IDK If That Matters. Im Having FUN! THAT Matters!
cat_whee I know that feeling nya~
If you want more definitely spam the event forums, they have threads designated to give a heart to those above you and such. You just post and you get the heart That's how most people do it nya~

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
puppylove713
]Lol, that isn't as funny as thought it would be... You know, I only thought of using inconsolable because I was listening to the song Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys when I was making that... It was an adjective, so I thought why not...
cat_whee There are some really comical ones out there.... cat_whee I somehow got spammed with Valentines and got them all now I just have to send out a few more emotion_kirakira

cat_blaugh That's a good a way to come up with words as any. I've been using songs as my muse all evening as well~
It is rather fun isn't it. I still send those things out even though I have both achievements...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Technicolour Smile
[

I'm glad to hear you!
I can't wait for you to get better. :C It's a huge shame for you, but I hope it won't be too painful in the healing process.
What did you do today?
cat_whee Hurrah~
cat_sweatdrop Ah it's excruciating, but no pain, no gain nya. If I hadn't gone out to shovel my building would have been snowed in.
Today I've mostly been laying around with my new best friend the heating pack to try to heal... Reading manga and chatting here heart The safest bet where I'm home alone for another few days~ What have you been up to nya?

Animal Lover

The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
The Furry Fuzzball
puppylove713
Hey, how is everybody doing?
I'm... Hm... How AM I.... Grrrrreat! XD

*sways to and fro with hand-paws behind back smiling*

So, you. How r u?
:3
I'm ok. I'l a little bored at the moment...
Daww... Well, being bored is no fun. so...
*Pounes on chu and swishes tail*, how about now?
*falls to the floor in a gigglefit*
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
so, whats up?
Nothing much. I just got done cleaning the cats' litter boxes and doing the dishes from last night.... I'm about to turn on some music.
The Furry Fuzzball
sgt.Frosty

you should spam the event forum if you want more. cat_ninja
hm... oki so... what does that intail??
i dont want to get in trouble for spamming...
XD
so what do i do....?

oh dont worry you wont get into trouble, just post in a thread that's specifically for sending out valentines and you'll see at least a couple in your inbox very soon.

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
That sucks. I hate it when that happens. I'm lucky that my sisters who still live at home with me aren't very big video game people, so they won't hog any of them. Besides, the only game systems we have are the Wii which I bought, so they can't use that without my permission anyway and a Playstation 2...
I don't mind it so much. He's still in High School so my mom made a rule that he can only play on the weekend. I'm allowed to play any day of the week, but I just tend not to xd So I let him play as much as he wants on the weekend 3nodding

TheBlackCatLentheritia
cat_whee Sounds like a lovely storm then nya~
cat_whee Well I'm sending like crazy so that might work~ cat_sweatdrop As for collecting I wish I read this before I flipped through my pms cat_rofl
I have
I <3 Cats
Sweet Abs
I liek Ducks
You + Me
Drama Llama
Loots
*Wink*
Bling
Gimme Love
My Cat is dying
Too Sweet
Lets ride
Part-time
U R Svalr
Did u know
Ur a butt

cat_whee Okay which ones do you still need nya? cat_ninja
Yea, It was pretty nice.
Haha. I still need to send like 12 more Valentines xd I used to go through the PMs too, but it seems some aren't counting anyway. The list on the event page seems to be what the achievement is going by, so I'm just going to rely on that.

According to it, I still need

DERE DERE
UR A BUTT
YOU + ME
GO HOME
CALL ME

I know I've totally gotten all of these, but whatever talk2hand

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
That sucks. I hate it when that happens. I'm lucky that my sisters who still live at home with me aren't very big video game people, so they won't hog any of them. Besides, the only game systems we have are the Wii which I bought, so they can't use that without my permission anyway and a Playstation 2...
I don't mind it so much. He's still in High School so my mom made a rule that he can only play on the weekend. I'm allowed to play any day of the week, but I just tend not to xd So I let him play as much as he wants on the weekend 3nodding
Wow, he is unlucky. I was able to play video games whenever I wanted as long as my homework was done.

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Wow, he is unlucky. I was able to play video games whenever I wanted as long as my homework was done.
There wasn't always a restriction on it, but his grades started slipping. Now that he has started High School, he needs to start getting better grades scream

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
There wasn't always a restriction on it, but his grades started slipping. Now that he has started High School, he needs to start getting better grades scream
My grades never slipped below a C in school. Well except one class in college, but that was one very difficult class...

puppylove713
My grades never slipped below a C in school. Well except one class in college, but that was one very difficult class...
I think I got like 2 Ds and 1 F during High School. Only because I didn't take it very seriously at first. By senior year I was getting 4.0s so luckily it raised my overall GPA. My other brother though might not be graduating. He turned 18 in Dec and is a senior, but he didn't have any room for screw ups this year. If he passed every class (all 6 periods) and took an extra class at the community college, he would barely have enough credits. I dont know his exact grades, but I think he failed at least one class. emotion_facepalm My dad is upset, but I explained to him that 18 yr olds are adults and if he didn't want to graduate, no one could force him to do that. Keep in mind that he qualified to be a gifted student, so its not a lack of intelligence getting in the way.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Yea, It was pretty nice.
Haha. I still need to send like 12 more Valentines xd I used to go through the PMs too, but it seems some aren't counting anyway. The list on the event page seems to be what the achievement is going by, so I'm just going to rely on that.

DERE DERE
UR A BUTT
YOU + ME
GO HOME
CALL ME

cat_whee I went by my list, then I gave up and used a mule to send them all to myself cat_rofl
heart Well I do believe you should have all of them now, right nya?

TheBlackCatLentheritia
PurpleLovr
Yea, It was pretty nice.

DERE DERE
UR A BUTT
YOU + ME
GO HOME
CALL ME

cat_whee I went by my list, then I gave up and used a mule to send them all to myself cat_rofl
heart Well I do believe you should have all of them now, right nya?
Yes thank you smile Still no achievement, but I'll give it a little bit of time before I freak out xd

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PurpleLovr
Yes thank you smile Still no achievement, but I'll give it a little bit of time before I freak out xd
cat_whee I'm still dying from the ones you've showed me cat_rofl
heart It took a bit for mine to show up too nya~ Be patient, and I'll sit here being a heavenly penguin cat_rofl cat_rofl emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff