cat_redface Thanks nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
puppylove713
Hey, how is everybody?
heart Hey Puppy~ Doing good how are you nya?

Summery Seeker

This sounds fun! People in gifting threads have always turned out to be good friends to me. I'm interested to know what bunnying is, though! That sounds really, really cute.
neatflocks
This sounds fun! People in gifting threads have always turned out to be good friends to me. I'm interested to know what bunnying is, though! That sounds really, really cute.

its essentially the same exact thing as we are doing right now, only its for easter 3nodding

Summery Seeker

sgt.Frosty
neatflocks

its essentially the same exact thing as we are doing right now, only its for easter 3nodding

Oh, haha! I think in my mind I was just imagining a bunch of rabbits hopping around and everyone drinking tea in a garden. It's... been a weird day.
neatflocks
sgt.Frosty
neatflocks

Oh, haha! I think in my mind I was just imagining a bunch of rabbits hopping around and everyone drinking tea in a garden. It's... been a weird day.

that thought just reminded me of this island near japan, its called "bunny island" and its called that because the amount of rabits on that island is practically an infestation. seriously hundreds upon hundreds of rabbits.

they are tame too, come right up to you for carrots and stuff

Summery Seeker

sgt.Frosty

that thought just reminded me of this island near japan, its called "bunny island" and its called that because the amount of rabits on that island is practically an infestation. seriously hundreds upon hundreds of rabbits.

I've seen that! I would trade my local wildlife for rabbits any day.
neatflocks
sgt.Frosty

I could use some more variety, I mostly get deer

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
WooHoo! Cupiding via Frosty and Fuzzy! Fffffffffff! rofl 4laugh dramallama

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
neatflocks
sgt.Frosty

You two are both welcome to some of the rabbits we have around here. People get them as pets then let them go and way too many for the area. *boxes some up* Here you got, a box for each of you.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
neatflocks
sgt.Frosty

You two are both welcome to some of the rabbits we have around here. People get them as pets then let them go and way too many for the area. *boxes some up* Here you got, a box for each of you.

i'm gonna give my rabbit a classy name, like "archduke von cabbage patch"

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
neatflocks
sgt.Frosty

rofl That is priceless, I love unique names for pets, you got more then one rabbit in the box though.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
neatflocks
sgt.Frosty

rofl That is priceless, I love unique names for pets, you got more then one rabbit in the box though.

I remember this old bugs bunny skit where he was "knighting" this guy by bonking him on the head with a septer, one of the titles bestowed was "clove of garlic" i'm gonna make more names like that and the rest of the bunnies can be mr. patch's royal court

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff